Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to Use Any Payment Methods

Unable to Use Any Payment Methods

Update: I was able to resolve the issue with Spotify's support chat. They believe there may be a glitch with the payment page. 

I am trying to add a payment method in order to try Spotify Premium for 30 days. I have tried 3 different forms of payment methods- two cards and Paypal. None of them ever go through and it keeps bouncing me back to the trial page. My zip code and country match all my cards, and there is nothing wrong with any of them. I have even tried signing up for Spotify Student and am still having the same issue. I have tried using two different devices and an incognito tab as well. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

3 Replies

I see you were able to solve this by chatting to support. Glad to hear!

If you need help in the future the chat is always there, or you can post here in the community to get help from other Spotify users.

You can also:

• Tweet or DM @SpotifyCares on Twitter

• Send a message to Spotify Cares on Facebook

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I’m trying to re open my account with a different card how do I go about that? It won’t let me log in because my friend canceled her card and now I wanna pay on my card how do I go about that?

@shamelgreen32

Here are the instructions on how to update your payment details:

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/payment_help/change-payment-details/

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts