Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to activate Headspace + Student bundle

Unable to activate Headspace + Student bundle

Plan: Premium for Student

Hi, I'm trying to activate the Student + Headspace Premium bundle (I'm currently a UK student with Premium for Student). I click the 'Get Started' button on the page (https://www.spotify.com/uk/headspace/student/) and it tells me that my student discount is still applied and I don't need to renew it.

It says nothing about activating the Headspace bundle so I'm assuming it's taken me to the completely wrong page. I've seen people have had this issue before since 2018 in older forum posts but I haven't seen anything recently about it. I've attached a screenshot as to what the page looks like.

Screenshot 2021-01-01 at 15.34.29.png

5 Replies

Hey, @andyrewthorne 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

First of all, I'd like to suggest some simple actions you could take to resolve it. Try to open the offer page on an incognito tab of your preferred browser, double-check and follow the steps presented here in this support article to redeem the offer. If the issue persists, let me know! 

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi hezorg,

Unfortunately, it didn't work. Incognito mode doesn't seem to make a difference, it still comes up with the same page.

Andrew

Hi there @andyrewthorne,

If you already have a headspace account, you'd need to log in here and connect that one to Spotify. After that you'll have to grant Spotify permission to work with Headspace to activate the bundle.

Let us know how it goes.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Alex,

I've tried linking the accounts, they're already apparently linked. The same page still appears when I try to activate the bundle. I also removed access to Headspace in the manage apps part of my account and that didn't make a difference. I have no idea why it's not working for me.

Andrew

Hi @andyrewthorne

Thanks for keeping us in the loop 🙂 

We suggest that you cancel your current subscription and wait for your account to go back to the free service. 

Once your account reverts to free service, you can try re-subscribing to the student discount with Headspace bundle here

Cheers - let us know how it goes!

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts