Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't use my Xbox game pass Spotify trial

Hello, my name is Skyler and I need help with my Trial Xbox ultimate game pass gave me. I cannot use this trial because it says my payment failed. I tryed to scan the we code it gave me and it just won't work. I haven't used the trial before and the ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, my name is Skyler and I need help with my Trial Xbox ultimate game pass gave me. I cannot use this trial because it says my payment failed. I tryed to scan the we code it gave me and it just w...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't access Premium, money deducted

Hello, I am currently travelling and I tried to pay for my premium service via PayPal but Spotify just notified me that "Country and Payment don't match". The money is however deducted from my bank account and my plan is still showing as "Free". The ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I am currently travelling and I tried to pay for my premium service via PayPal but Spotify just notified me that "Country and Payment don't match". The money is however deducted from my bank a...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with the phone app

PlanPremium CountryUnited Kingdom DeviceSamsung Galaxy 10 Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueFor some time now (over a month) the app on my phone has been having issues. Sometimes, when I'm listening to music on spotify and I lock the screen...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium   Country United Kingdom   Device Samsung Galaxy 10   Operating System Android   My Question or Issue For some time now (over a month) the app on my phon...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problems with Duo Plan

PlanDUOCountryColombiaDeviceSmartphone and laptopOperating SystemAndroid and Windows My Question or IssueI had a Family Premium plan for me and my wife, then I changed to Duo Plan one week ago. My account is working OK but I have problems with my wif...

• Plan DUO Country Colombia Device Smartphone and laptop Operating System Android and Windows   My Question or Issue I had a Family Premium plan for me and my wife, then I changed to Duo...
  • Vivi15
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How long does it take for spotify to retry payments?

Hello, I have a recurring payment on the 15th of every month. I didn't have funds to pay for my subscription, so I had to pay for it 2 days after. How long does it take for spotify to retry payments? It's been almost 5 days since they tried, as any o...

• Visitor
  • Hello,    I have a recurring payment on the 15th of every month. I didn't have funds to pay for my subscription, so I had to pay for it 2 days after.   How long does it take for sp...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

when updating my payment method i cant select my previous subscription 4.99 per month

My bank changed my credit card details, hence my spotify subscription stopped working. When i try to update my payment options, do not see my current subscription option of 4.99 monthly. Only premium. I dont not want to change my subscription to the ...

• Regular
  • My bank changed my credit card details, hence my spotify subscription stopped working. When i try to update my payment options, do not see my current subscription option of 4.99 monthly. Only premium...
  • drstaunch
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4.99 subscription option
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment doesn’t match country

My Question or IssueI live in Canada and went to buy more premium and used my debit while on google chrome and my account is set to Canada and has never been changed and yet it says my country doesn’t match my payment but it does and I need music for...

• Visitor
  •   My Question or Issue I live in Canada and went to buy more premium and used my debit while on google chrome and my account is set to Canada and has never been changed and yet it says my coun...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Credit Card Not Accepting for Premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUnited Kingdom My Question or IssueI have been offered 6 months free premium from Game Pass but my credit card is never accepted for some reason.

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country United Kingdom   My Question or Issue I have been offered 6 months free premium from Game Pass but my credit card is never accepted for some reason.
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Premium If You Already Own Hulu?

My buddy at school recently told me that if you already own a Hulu account, you can get Spotify Premium for free. Is this currently possible or was it ever possible?

• Casual Listener
  • My buddy at school recently told me that if you already own a Hulu account, you can get Spotify Premium for free. Is this currently possible or was it ever possible?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Premium w/Hulu to Family Plan

Plan: Premium + HuluCountry: US My Question or IssueI currently have a Premium + Hulu plan under my account and thinking to upgrade to a family account. Does that mean I will lose the Hulu subscription?

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium + Hulu Country: US   My Question or Issue I currently have a Premium + Hulu plan under my account and thinking to upgrade to a family account. Does that mean I will l...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I am paying for 2 premium accounts. 1 is me and 2 is my ex-friend. I don't want to pay for hers...

PlanPremium X2CountrySwedenMy Question or IssueOkay, I have a Spotify Premium account with my bank details. I am also paying for my ex-friends Spotify Premium account. But I don't want to pay for hers anymore and we are not speaking. I don't have her...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium X2 Country Sweden My Question or Issue Okay, I have a Spotify Premium account with my bank details. I am also paying for my ex-friends Spotify Premium account. But I don't want to p...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant's make payment with my debit card

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 7 Plus)Operating System(iOS 11) My Question or IssueI can't make payment with my debit card. What is going on? How can you help me?

• Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 7 Plus) Operating System (iOS 11)   My Question or Issue I can't make payment with my debit card.  What is going on?  How can you help...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [All Platforms][Subscription] Spotify Premium + Hulu

Hello! I currently am using the Spotify Premium with Hulu plan for $9.99/month, that I was luckily able to attain before the end of 2019. Since I will be attending college soon, I plan to the Premium for Students plan that also includes Hulu (and SHO...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I currently am using the Spotify Premium with Hulu plan for $9.99/month, that I was luckily able to attain before the end of 2019. Since I will be attending college soon, I plan to the Pr...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I've been charged 3 times and my spotify still didn't get renewed to premium

I went to renew my subscription but after 3 retries I realised that I was charged 3 times and that I still didn't get premium on my account. I've been using Spotify premium for 2 years now and for this to happen is a major annoyance. I was using Payp...

• Casual Listener
  • I went to renew my subscription but after 3 retries I realised that I was charged 3 times and that I still didn't get premium on my account. I've been using Spotify premium for 2 years now and for th...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to cancel subscription?

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDevicePCOperating SystemWIndows My Question or IssueI just subscribed to the €10/3 months offer, and, unlike all other times in the past, I can't find the "subscription" area of the site anywhere (no link on the left bar), to c...

Screenshot from 2019-11-19 15-38-18.png
  •   Plan Premium Country Italy Device PC Operating System WIndows   My Question or Issue I just subscribed to the €10/3 months offer, and, unlike all other times in the past, I can...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Xbox game pass 6 month free trial not eligible?

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDeviceLaptopOperating SystemUbuntu My Question or IssueI receive email from Microsoft with option to redeem 6 months free trial, I'm trying without success. Alays receive alert that I'm not eligible.Tried to use different browser...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Canada Device Laptop Operating System Ubuntu   My Question or Issue I receive email from Microsoft with option to redeem 6 months free trial, I'm trying without succe...
  • Olmer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change billing number

Hi,I am part of the Premium Family Plan and for the monthly payment I want to change my bank account number to my brothers. How do I do that?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am part of the Premium Family Plan and for the monthly payment I want to change my bank account number to my brothers. How do I do that? 
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PaySafeCard isn't a payment option in my country anymore?

PlanFreeCountryHungaryDevice(PC, iPhone SE)Operating System(iOS 11, Windows My Question or IssueHi,I would like to renew my premium subscription with PaySafeCard. Three months ago, I could pay with PaySafeCard, but now it has disappeared from the pay...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Hungary Device (PC, iPhone SE) Operating System (iOS 11, Windows 😎   My Question or Issue Hi, I would like to renew my premium subscription with PaySafeCard. Three ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can not pay for premium with paypal balance

Hello, i can not pay for the spotify premium with my paypal balance, it asks for a card. i have payed in the past for premium without any card in my paypal account. can you help me?PlanFreeCountryGreeceDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i can not pay for the spotify premium with my paypal balance, it asks for a card. i have payed in the past for premium without any card in my paypal account. can you help me? Plan Free Coun...
  • vch_m
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes