Country

Österreich(Austria)

Device

Oneplus 9 Pro, Windows 10

Operating System

Android 11, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hallo,
ich wollte dem Duo Plan meiner Freundin mit der ich zusammen wohne beitreten, aber ich bekomme nur einen Fehler, dass ich es später erneut probieren sollte, aber jetzt ist schon ein Tag vergangen und es funktioniert noch immer nicht. Gibt es irgendwelche Lösungen dazu?

Screenshot 2021-04-06 192333.png
3 Replies

Re: Can't join duo plan (German)

Luke
Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17

Hey @stefankoenig ,

I hope it‘s ok for you that I answer in English 🙂

Have you tried to use an incognito tab, clear the cookies of your browser and use another browser or device?

When this doesn't work, you should try to use another internet connection (e.g. cellular data instead of WiFi).

Let me know how it goes and 

Have a nice day!

Luke

LukeRock Star 17
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

stefankoenig
Casual Listener

Hi,

Thank you for your quick answer. I tried everything, but nothing helped. I tried it on my phone and PC, but everytime I get the same error. I contacted the Spotify Support about this problem, but I still have no answer.

Alex

Hey @

Thanks for the reply.

You could be getting this error message because an address needs registering for the plan. This should be fixed by heading over to https://www.spotify.com/duo/setup and completing the setup. Make sure the address on the Owner account is up to date and matches the address the Member account enters when joining the plan.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“With freedom, flowers, books, and the moon, who could not be perfectly happy?” ― Oscar Wilde
SUGGESTED POSTS