Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Unable to change plan

Unable to change plan

Plan Premium

Country UK

My Question or Issue

I am unable to change my plan from Premium to Free. The "Available plans" page is blank. I have tried different browsers, including incognito mode. I can see the Receipt for my last payment.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Thom

3 Replies

Hey hey @user-removed!

Thanks for reaching out. This sounds a bit odd and we'll do our best to help you out here.

Good troubleshooting so far, it might be a good idea to use a different network and turn off your VPN if you're using one.

We also had some intermittent issues with the payment page this week, but everything should be in order now, so we recommend giving it another shot.

Keep us in the loop here.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

hola que tal yo tengo el mismo problema pues ya no quiero el plan premium pero no puedo cancelarlo ya seguí todas las indicaciones e inicie sesión en mi cuenta desde diferentes dispositivos para tratar de cancelar el plan pero no puedo solo me aparece una leyenda que dice "SPOTIFY PREMIUM" en rojo pero nada mas ya ingrese de igual manera a los planes

pero me aparecen todos  los demás planes de pago menos el plan free  me podrían ayudar por favor 

Hi there @HaimEsteban12,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We hope that you don't mind us replying in English.

In this case we suggest that you head over to this page and follow the instructions that's provided in the article.

If that doesn't do the trick we recommend that you contact our customer support here.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts