Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to pay

Unable to pay

Recently spotify tells me they cant charge my card. I tried many different cards of different countries, but still keep saying unable. I have been trying to pay for a few days now and it has developed to be very frustrating. Wasted me hours of time trying to pay. Help section is not helpful at all, spent equally lengthy amount of time trying to find a place to ask for help. Very unpleasant experience.

4 Replies

even more frustrating when i finally found a place to post a question.. verifications and it doesn't even link to your spotify account and no idea how i can follow the post

I have the same problem. I was eventually able to pay via Paypal. Annoying....

paypal doesn't work for me neither. And now it sends me an automatic email mourning me as if I am dead. I would say f*** it I will not pay for premuim anymore and look for alternatives.

Hey @jerrykwan,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I will do my best to advise here 🙂

Please reach out to Spotify in one of the following ways so they can take a look backstage at your account:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet or DM @SpotifyCares on Twitter or send a message to Spotify Cares on Facebook.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts