Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! I can't change my payment method to another Credit Card

I try to change my payment method for a long time (months), I go to this page:https://www.spotify.com/mx/account/subscription/ I try with different cards: debit and credit also I try with different web browsers like Chromium, firefox, I work on Arch ...

• Regular
  • I try to change my payment method for a long time (months), I go to this page: https://www.spotify.com/mx/account/subscription/   I try with different cards: debit and credit also I...
  • airvzxf
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • creditCard
    Payment
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Details Update

My wallet got stolen so I had to cancel my card. I still have my premium for now but I just wanted to now when it will end. Im assuming the end of the month but im not sure. I dont want to go a couple days without premium and my new card should be he...

• My wallet got stolen so I had to cancel my card. I still have my premium for now but I just wanted to now when it will end. Im assuming the end of the month but im not sure. I dont want to go a coupl...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

entering new payment info

cant seem to enter in my new credit card all that show is the buffering circle. help?

• Casual Listener
  • cant seem to enter in my new credit card all that show is the buffering circle. help?
  • Logan5632
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't access to all premium features even though I already paid.

So I already paid for premium since days ago, but i just realize this:1. I can't turn off shuffle2. My 'skip song' are limited.3. The ad is still there telling me that i discover a premium feature.4. I can't speed up while listening to podcast, they ...

• Music Fan
  • So I already paid for premium since days ago, but i just realize this: 1. I can't turn off shuffle 2. My 'skip song' are limited. 3. The ad is still there telling me that i discover a premium feat...
  • zarasalsabila
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • premium doesnt work
    premium feature doesnt work
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium isn't working

I've just paid for the premium and I got a week to test but when I skip a song or something keeps appearing that It's a thing that only premium people can do so

• I've just paid for the premium and I got a week to test but when I skip a song or something keeps appearing that It's a thing that only premium people can do so
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i paid for premium as usual but it wont work?

I paid for premium this month as usual but all of suddently my account was "free", so my premium doesnt work even when i paid. Help please!

• I paid for premium this month as usual but all of suddently my account was "free", so my premium doesnt work even when i paid. Help please!
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trial

How can I get a 30 day free trial?

• How can I get a 30 day free trial?
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment is not working "oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day"

I tried to update my card information and this error message kept poping up no matter what credit card I used. There always seemed to be an issue with the payment method and it did not go through. theres money in the bank and there's nothing wrong wi...

• I tried to update my card information and this error message kept poping up no matter what credit card I used. There always seemed to be an issue with the payment method and it did not go through. th...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium won't work after paying

Hey!So I just got spotify premium and it's not working. The money has already came out of my bank account and I've tried signing out and signing back in but nothing is working. I looked on the receipt that you guys sent me in my email and it says pre...

• Hey! So I just got spotify premium and it's not working. The money has already came out of my bank account and I've tried signing out and signing back in but nothing is working. I looked on the rece...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

Hey! I've been a premium member for a few years now- with the student discount. This month I was charged 9.99, I just updated my student discount subscription to pay 4.99- how can I get refunded then for the 4.99 extra that I'm paying this month? Sin...

• Hey! I've been a premium member for a few years now- with the student discount. This month I was charged 9.99, I just updated my student discount subscription to pay 4.99- how can I get refunded then...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice

I am being charged twice this month.

• I am being charged twice this month.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SUBSCRIPTION. MONEY BACK.

Okay I was with Spotify Family, but y'all are really confusing because my family was kicked out and their addresses couldn't be "verified" like I'm mad confused? All I know is, I got charged TODAY, and my family doesn't even have access to it. So I g...

• Visitor
  • Okay I was with Spotify Family, but y'all are really confusing because my family was kicked out and their addresses couldn't be "verified" like I'm mad confused?   All I know is, I got charged...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Still saying "trial" although upgraded

Hello, I just upgraded to Premium Family but in my app it still says Premium Trial (I clicked on the 7 day trial before). Is this normal?

• Hello,   I just upgraded to Premium Family but in my app it still says Premium Trial (I clicked on the 7 day trial before). Is this normal?
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I by mistake payed for premium when i use to have family

Hi My creditcard was replaced and I forgott to change to the new creditcard number in time. And when I did change few weeks later i by mistake subscribed for just premium and not premium family that I use to have. Now my family member has lost their ...

• Hi   My creditcard was replaced and I forgott to change to the new creditcard number in time. And when I did change few weeks later i by mistake subscribed for just premium and not premium fam...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema con el pago

Buenos días, ayer me hice una cuenta premium para estudiantes y me cobraron dos veces la suscripción. Como puedo resolverlo? He leído el apartado de ayuda que pone que a veces aparece dos veces pero no te lo descuentan dos veces, pero ese no es mi ca...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenos días, ayer me hice una cuenta premium para estudiantes y me cobraron dos veces la suscripción. Como puedo resolverlo? He leído el apartado de ayuda que pone que a veces aparece dos veces pero ...
  • gmorgado2411
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cant buy Premium with my Mobilephone

Hi, after my free month i want to buy Premium, but there was like an error "Your payment failed" after some Trys it says "You have the limmited Subscriptions for your mobilenumber". I have enought money on my mobile. Hope you can help me, cause its m...

• Hi, after my free month i want to buy Premium, but there was like an error "Your payment failed" after some Trys it says "You have the limmited Subscriptions for your mobilenumber". I have enought mo...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium not working

Hello I have subscribed to premium (60 days free trial) and I can't skip songs all time I want. It tells me it's a premium feature but I already have premium. And I logged out and in again after purchasing. Can we help me please

• Hello I have subscribed to premium (60 days free trial) and I can't skip songs all time I want. It tells me it's a premium feature but I already have premium. And I logged out and in again after purc...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Renewing subscription

I'm trying to change my card information to renew my subscription but it just keeps saying "oops something went wrong, please try again"

• I'm trying to change my card information to renew my subscription but it just keeps saying "oops something went wrong, please try again"
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

time of expiring

I have a question, a stupid one maybe. So, my expiration date is on 2017-8-19 but will it expire at 00:00 or at 23:59?

• I have a question, a stupid one maybe. So, my expiration date is on 2017-8-19 but will it expire at 00:00 or at 23:59? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cant update payment options

Spotify terrible experince trying to a) update my payment options and b) find out how to get some service

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify terrible experince trying to a) update my payment options and b) find out how to get some service
  • johnsonclock
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes