Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Unexpected plan change

Unexpected plan change

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Family 

Country

Serbia

Device

Pixel 6 pro

Operating System

Android 13

My Question or Issue

I had to update the payment method because my bank card got stolen, today i updated the card and Spotify assumed that i wanted to change my 3 years old family plan to an individual plan just because i updated payment method. Family plan was still active and being used at the time of payment method update. Upon trying to reach Spotify help, chatbot keeps repeating same line of text:

{$botContext.fallback}

Sorry, I could not find anything for that

1 Reply

Hey @riven155,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

When you update your payment details, selecting a different type of subscription and if it's not a prepaid payment, the account will change the current plan right away. In this type of case, the new plan overwrites the previous one and you'll need to re-subscribe to the Family plan again.

To do so, just access your account page and click the button Change plan (under "Your plan" section) and select the Premium Family plan. Keep in mind that you'll need to invite the other users again to join your plan.

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts