Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Upgrade to premium not possible

Solved!

Upgrade to premium not possible

Hey there everybody,

I've been trying to upgrade my account to premium for quite a while, it doesn't work. Any time I try to pay with paypal, I'm returned to the spotify-webside. Sometimes there is a text, saying my spotify-account-country doesn't fit the payment- country. Sometimes I'm returned without any further information. I already changed the country back and forth from austria (where I live) to germany (where supposedly my bank is), either way it doesn't work. It also is odd, because my paypal-account is actually connected to my austrian bank-account, and actually my country is set to autria, so I really don't understand, why I can't upgrade. Any ideas, how to deal with this? Has anybody had similar problems?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @frida04,

have you tried to use an incognito tab, clear the cookies of your browser and use another browser or device?

When this doesn't work, you should try to use another internet connection (e.g. cellular data instead of WiFi).

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @frida04,

have you tried to use an incognito tab, clear the cookies of your browser and use another browser or device?

When this doesn't work, you should try to use another internet connection (e.g. cellular data instead of WiFi).

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star

I'll try that, thanks. I let you know if it worked 🙂

Hey there, it seems like it actually was the WIFI. I connected via cable and it worked. Thank you very much!

https://open.spotify.com/track/6ATBJZYmxRseWgxPWvaXb5

LukeSpotify Star

Suggested posts