Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What do I do when Spotify keeps failing my updated payment information?

What do I do when Spotify keeps failing my updated payment information?

I recently changed cards and needed to update my method of payment. However, every time I try to update it the site says payment failed. I have tried incognito mode, waiting for hours in case it is a network issue, and I have sufficient funds.
3 Replies

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

You can start off by taking a look at this page to see if your card meets all of our requirements.

Once you check those, we'd suggest trying to update your payment method on a different device. 

Please note that when you put too many requests - the system might not be able to respond. We'd advise you to wait a little bit and try this again. 

In case you're still unable to do it so - let us know. We'll be happy to provide you further assistance  🙂 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi Lyubka! My bank sent me my new debit card (same bank, same account, same card, different number, obviouslly). With the old card never had a problem. I already try all the tricks: the inccognito, the different brower, erased the cookies, waited a few days...nothing siems to work.

Hi @CoquiColor,

Thanks for the reply. Consider also trying on different devices and different networks to avoid any possible issues those may be causing. If you use a VPN, disable it or use a device with no VPN installed. If all else fails, if you cancel your subscription, wait for the account to revert to free and then resubscribe with the new payment method, it should work.

Hope this helps. 

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts