Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where does spotify send 3 month trial code?

Where does spotify send 3 month trial code?

I tried to take the offer for the free trial from this URL: https://www.spotify.com/us/claim/paypal/

However after I enter my account details it prompts me to enter a code I’m supposed to receive but doesn’t specify where I’m supposed to receive it. I have checked my phone texts, my email and even my paypal app but there is no code present. There is also no option to resend the code, so I’m really at a loss to figure out how to troubleshoot claiming the code. Any help is appreciated, as I really want to claim this offer.

15 Replies

Hi there @CantinaMan,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

You can try this link: https://www.spotify.com/us/ppt/paypal/ to access the trial. If you live in a country different than US you can change the country code in the link (/uk/ for the UK, /au/ for Australia etc.)

You should receive an email with the code for the trial. There should be a direct link which should take you to the Spotify Premium sign-up page where you can complete the registration.

Check you spam/ junk folders for the email.

Let us know if you need more help.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I am facing the same issue. I have tried accessing the 3-month free trial via the link provided above (subdomain), but I am not receiving the code in my email. Spotify, can you please provide further assistance?

Hey there @JamSosling,

Sorry to hear you're not getting the link from PayPal. 

You can try signing up from here as well. 

Make sure to check your email spam/ junk folders and remove blocks to emails from Spotify and PayPal if you've enabled such filters. 

Let us know if that worked.

AlexModerator

Hello, Alex,

Thank you very much for your help. Your method worked a charm. I now have a Premium account commencing with a 3-month free trial.

Thanks again, mate.

Regards,

Samuel

I clicked the link you attached above to redeem the offer from the paypal website, and the website says offer ends 9/15/23, but when I click to redeem offer it takes me to a page that says this offer is not available. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey @tristan31,

Thanks for reaching out.

Can you please confirm that you've received an email from PayPal containing the code for this offer?

Keep us posted.

MihailYModerator

I have the same problem. Code was not sent on my email and when I open site, it says error. Does it have anything to do with country I live in or it should work for any country?

Hey @dayuhul

Welcome to the Community and thank you for joining the conversation.

Keep in mind that this is an intro offer and was to fulfill some requirements to be acquired. If your account has never had Premium before, you should be able to apply for the promotion.

However, if your account is already Premium (or was part of a Family/Duo plan) the account will not be eligible for it.

In case you are eligible, but the page is not displaying the offer, since we don't have access to user's accounts, we'd recommend getting in touch with our Customer support, so they can check your account and help you further.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator

I've tried these solutions and didn't work for me!!!  Not happy with false advertising...

Following with interest as I have experienced the exact same issue no idea where to look for verification code.  

I did all the steps, still didn't get the code, please help.

Hi folks,

If you're still unable to get the code and you're eligible for the offer (haven't had Spotify Premium before), it's best getting in touch with our Customer support, so they can check your account and help you further.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator

What is the code that is required to get the spotfiy premium? 

ALL HERE THE SCOOP!!! I just figured it out finally! Create a new account with Spotify... use the link https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/spotify-premium-offer which is on the paypal website. You select the 3-month premium trial offer from the PAYPAL site select everything set up payment etc and then it transfers you to the Spotify account. BOOM you're in. Not sure why none of these boards say to go to PAYPAL..

I’m not getting my code from PayPal for 3 months free Spotify where is it ??

Suggested posts