Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why can't I renew my subscription?

Why can't I renew my subscription?

I recently tried to renew my subscription after it has been paused but every time would fail. My card has enough funds and I have made many payments on this card before but now it won't work. And now the section to insert card details doesn't even show up anymore, any fixes?
5 Replies

A la hora de querer pagar mi plan para estudiante, no me aparece la opción para poner los datos de mi tarjeta

Yo pasa lo mismo bro ;(

Juanee_1-1678982619459.png

Plan

Student Premium

Country

Indonesia

Operating System

Android, iPadOS, Windows

My Question or Issue

I forgot to renew my subscription because it wasn't using my bank but it uses Gopay (some kind of cashapp or something) and everytime I put in my detaills it sends me back to the payment option screen despite putting the correct information, anyone know why?

Hey folks,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

There was a temporary issue with what you seem to be experiencing with renewing subscriptions and generally changing payment details. This should be fixed now.

Could you try again in an incognito window to be on the safe side that no saved cache should be causing any trouble? 

If you're still unable to do it so - let us know. We'll be happy to help out further 🙂 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts