Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why won’t the website let me buy premium?

Why won’t the website let me buy premium?

I’ve tried to buy spotify premium multiple times with different credit cards, but it keeps saying “payment failed”
7 Replies

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

It's also worth trying with a different network and a different device. You can also check this page for further troubleshooting advice. If this fails as well, it'd be best to contact the issuer of your credit cards for further info.

Let us know how that went,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

me too, i used a different card, did the incognito thing, and still nothing. i talked to one of the agents and they said i should try again in 24 hours. did that and still the same issue. i feel like the problem is with spotify

Hi there @sululu,

Thanks for the post.

Can you let us know what country you're currently in, what country is set on your Spotify account and what Premium subscription you're going for?

If you get any errors during the purchase process, please upload a screenshot, so we can investigate this further.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I am having same issue I tried signing up like a year ago with different cards and email wouldn’t let me today I first tried with pay pal and it tried saying my password was wrong which made absolutely no sense. Bc I can sign on and it said it wouldn’t except Mastercard at 0$ fee?!

Hey @Scott58,

Welcome to the thread!

In your situation, I'd first check with the bank if your card can be used for recurring subscriptions 🙂
In some cases only one-time payments are enabled.

Let us know how things go!

VasilModerator

For me , it says «  its not ideal for you to buy premium , we know it » like bro lemme buy it

Hey @Svvvd

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! 

Sorry to hear about this. Could it be possible that your account is already subscribed to a plan? We would advise to check in your Account Overview page to see the status of your subscriptions. As another way to troubleshoot try to open up the subscription page through an incognito browser

Let us know how it goes.

MartinModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Suggested posts