Step 1

NEXT STEP

discounts or subscriptions for students

discounts or subscriptions for students

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

i was just trying to change my subscription since i have had this app and used it almost all day long every single day while at work until school starts back up again and had to pay my monthly bill when i noticed that there is a student discount which is on;y $4.99 a month instead of the $9.99 that i have been paying......only its for collage students only so for another 2 and 1/2 years until i go to collage since im only in highschool i have to pay twice as much for the same service as my older sister? well I'll tell you this much if i cant get a discount for being a student also who by the way spends more time using the app than not then ILL just switch apps to pandora thats cheaper....not as good of an app but i shouldnt have to pay more just because my school isnt a collage.......its still a school and im still a student am i not? 

thank you     Lydeah B

1 Reply

Hey @baer901, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I completely understand your concern, and I am sorry to hear you feel this way. Premium Student is only available to higher education students at supported colleges/universities, verified by SheerID

I’ll make sure to pass your feedback onto the right folks. You can also create a new Idea about this here if this is something you’d like to see change in the future. For your reference, there is some more information about Premium Student in this support guide.

Hope this clears things up.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts