Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Google Home Mini Offer

PlanPremiumCountryU.SDeviceLG G StyloOperating SystemNot sure My Question or IssueRecently I saw that there was a google home mini offer going on but when i went to redeem it just hot me with a fat "A error has occured" so I'm wondering if the pffer ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country U.S Device LG G Stylo Operating System Not sure   My Question or Issue Recently I saw that there was a google home mini offer going on but when i went to r...
  • wachs43
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Not finding paysafe paying method

PlanPremiumCountryFinland My Question or IssueI cant find the paysafe paying method, it only shows paypal and credit card.Tried different browsers and so on

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Finland       My Question or Issue I cant find the paysafe paying method, it only shows paypal and credit card. Tried different browsers and so on...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

College information is being used

I have never used spotify and wanted to give it a try. I am a student so I put in my name and college and it says my information is already associated with another account. This can't be true because I have never even used spotify before today. Pleas...

• I have never used spotify and wanted to give it a try. I am a student so I put in my name and college and it says my information is already associated with another account. This can't be true because...
  • KossB
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed phone number, and my premium account is gone ! ! !

Hello community, I'm in the middle of a crisis now. I've a premium account link to my mobile number and facebook account. And few days ago, I've changed my phone number. But I can still logged into my spotify account with my facebook. How is my premi...

• Hello community,  I'm in the middle of a crisis now. I've a premium account link to my mobile number and facebook account. And few days ago, I've changed my phone number. But I can still logged...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Access to my premium subscription was cut off early...

I'm supposed to have a month left on my access to premium through spotify's promotion, but it's been cut off. I was told I had to contact spotify to reactivate access to my premium account... This seems to be the only place to go?

• I'm supposed to have a month left on my access to premium through spotify's promotion, but it's been cut off.  I was told I had to contact spotify to reactivate access to my premium account... ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

60 day free trial

Hey, I decided to try out the 60 day free trial for Spotify that it had been advertising and it said it didn’t end till February 14th, but when I went to get the free trial it only let me get the 30 day free trial.

• Hey, I decided to try out the 60 day free trial for Spotify that it had been advertising and it said it didn’t end till February 14th, but when I went to get the free trial it only let me get the 30 ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to play similar artists with Google home and spotify premium

I currently have a spotify free account hooked up to my Google home. When I say "hey Google, play Matt good" it plays a station with him and similar artists. How do I get this same functionality with spotify premium? If I upgrade, I want the ability ...

• I currently have a spotify free account hooked up to my Google home. When I say "hey Google, play Matt good" it plays a station with him and similar artists. How do I get this same functionality with...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My gift card code dosent work

My gift card code dosent work, with error "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help."

• Visitor
  • My gift card code dosent work, with error "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help."
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

S10+ free offer not working

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10+Operating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or IssueI preordered my S10+ before launch and now I am coming around to getting the supposedly free Spotify Premium for 6 months promotion. I made an account, I see th...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country US Device Samsung Galaxy S10+ Operating System Android Pie   My Question or Issue I preordered my S10+ before launch and now I am coming around to getting the suppose...
  • dvamathevan2020
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

premium 3 months free

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDevice(iPhone 5e) My Question or Issuei just opened my Premium account. I was supposed to have three months free as it’s written everywhere! but they took the money from my account already!! Can you tell my why??Giulia

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Italy Device (iPhone 5e)   My Question or Issue i just opened my Premium account. I was supposed to have three months free as it’s written everywhere! but th...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini

So, I recently went about redeeming the Goolge Home Mini and in a hurry forgot to change the shipping address. Because I couldn't find a way to change it through the order confirmation page, I thought I could cancel it and go about redeeming it with ...

• Visitor
  • So, I recently went about redeeming the Goolge Home Mini and in a hurry forgot to change the shipping address. Because I couldn't find a way to change it through the order confirmation page, I though...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not eligible for free google home

I heard about this promotion for a free Google Home so I decided to check it out. I've had Spotify premium for at least 3 consecutive years. I had the family plan then I clicked on the link for the free google home and it said I wasn't eligible and i...

• I heard about this promotion for a free Google Home so I decided to check it out. I've had Spotify premium for at least 3 consecutive years. I had the family plan then I clicked on the link for the f...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    google
    Help
    Home
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Canada] Troubles Redeeming Google Home Mini

PlanPremiumCountryCanada DeviceiPhone, PCOperating SystemiOS, Windows 10 My Question or IssueWhen going to https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/googlehome/redeem/ to redeem my google home mini, after being a premium subscriber for years, I am greeted with "...

• Plan Premium Country Canada   Device iPhone, PC Operating System iOS, Windows 10   My Question or Issue When going to https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/googlehome/redeem/ t...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 385 replies
  • 30 likes
  • 385 replies
  • 30 likes

Problem with STudent Premium account

PlanPremium StudentCountryUSA My Question or IssueI am suddenly being told that my Account has switched to Family Preium, although I am still verified as a student for student premium, and my Hulu and Showtime accounts are cancelled. Payment was take...

• Plan Premium Student Country USA       My Question or Issue I am suddenly being told that my Account has switched to Family Preium, although I am still verified as a student fo...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Other] (Promo not automatically applied) Google Home Mini Checkout

Hello, I was awarded with the Google Home Mini offer through the email that was sent to me. I was told to click the link "GET IT NOW" and then to connect my Google account to my Spotify account in order to receive the offer. After that was done, it s...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I was awarded with the Google Home Mini offer through the email that was sent to me. I was told to click the link "GET IT NOW" and then to connect my Google account to my Spotify acco...
  • Sandoval75
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Google Home

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI recently started a Premium subscription. I was NOT offered a Google Home. Please advise. Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I recen...
  • hipster006
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Mini

PlanPremiumCountrySingaporeDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello, i am based in singapore, and i really like the google mini, can you please make it ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Singapore Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue H...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Will redeeming Spotify gift card negate my Premium+Hulu plan?

Hi all, trying to get clarification on this. I got a Spotify Premium gift card during Amazon's Prime Day. When I tried redeeming it just now, I got the warning:"If you redeem this code you won't be eligible for our other offers or a free trial."I hav...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, trying to get clarification on this. I got a Spotify Premium gift card during Amazon's Prime Day. When I tried redeeming it just now, I got the warning: "If you redeem this code you won't b...
  • 390mn8-em_49s
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini Order Cancelled

This morning I redeemed my free Google Home Mini; however, I noticed that it was going to ship to the wrong address afterward. It wouldn't allow me to change the address, so I cancelled the order. Now, it wont let me re-redeem/order a new one because...

• This morning I redeemed my free Google Home Mini; however, I noticed that it was going to ship to the wrong address afterward. It wouldn't allow me to change the address, so I cancelled the order. No...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini :-D

Yeah, awesome!! It's great with that free Google Home Mini.... But why not clearly state the countries that are excluded from the promotion??? I feel cheated when the last step just tells me “sorry, not available in your country”!So what will us Dane...

• Visitor
  • Yeah, awesome!!   It's great with that free Google Home Mini.... But why not clearly state the countries that are excluded from the promotion??? I feel cheated when the last step just tells me...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Home Mini
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes