Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment with Sun Cellular [Philippines]

Payment with Sun Cellular [Philippines]

Plan: Premium for Students

Philippines

Device

(iPhone 11)

Operating System

(iOS 13.5)

Hi! I can't click the "Sun Cellular" option in the drop down list of "Pay by Mobile." I have been paying through this phone number since 2019. Any Help?

7 Replies

Hey there @faizalguiamano!

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delay in our reply.

You can take a look at this page under Pay by mobile to see what you can do if you have trouble with mobile payments.

We'd also recommend opening up the page in an incognito window to avoid any issues that might be caused by the data saved in your browser.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I’m also having the same problem. I can’t select SUN on the drop down menu. 
I have been paying using this number for months before. The same problem happens when on an  incognito window.

Can we still pay using our SUN load? Please reply. 

Just wondering; have you been able to successfully pay using SUN load? 

Hey there folks,

If you've checked the steps on the support page here and are still having trouble to start your Premium plan, could you try this link and see if you can choose your mobile provider from the dropdown list or try picking Smart which Sun is a sub-brand of?

If this doesn't work, we'd recommend reaching out to our billing partner Fortumo for more info. You can visit their support center here

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on!

XeniaModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

As of today, the drop down menu still doesn't let you click on Sun. I also tried trying my Sun number using Smart as said above to no avail as well. I think the problem is on Spotify's end? Hopefully you will be able to address this problem for us Sun users.

Hey there @raphajappy,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

We haven't received any new reports of users in the Philippines unable to subscribe with Sun. If the steps that @Elena and @Xenia suggested didn't fix things, we'd like to investigate this further. Does any error message appear when you try to click on Sun? It would help us out a lot if you could send us a screenshot of how the payment options get displayed for you. You can attach it to your post via the Insert Photo option, just be sure to hide any private or sensitive info.

Could you also let us know if you're able to log in to your account in the app? Can you use the free service as intended? This would help us understand whether or not the root cause of what you're experiencing lies with your account. 

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply. 

Mihail Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

 Thanks for replying @Mihail, here's a gif to show what appears on my screen (Sadly though the screen recording didn't capture the dropdown menu so just imagine I'm clicking on the Sun option, hopefully it's still understandable). When I press Sun in the dropdown menu, it doesn't seem to want to change from Smart. Also when I pressed Globe, which works and changes, then press Sun after, it reverts back into Smart (also I noticed how TNT doesn't work as well).

For your other question, I can't actually use the app as it locks you out when your last payment didn't work.

120192453_416542452664767_6973215456497261915_n.png

My family members enrolled in the Family plan can still use theirs though, which I assume is because I'm the main account that has the plan and they just get invited into it. I think this isn't related to the Sun problem though, as I encountered this and was still able to pay using mobile load before.

Hopefully I made my explanation clear, I look forward to your reply

Suggested posts