Premium

Country

Canada

Device

essential PH-1

Operating System

android

My Question or Issue

I am having trouble/getting an error whilst trying to pay for a premium subscription on my account with my debit visa, I had used the free trial, and earlier I tried paying for it (3-4hours ago), and it gave me an option to redirect from the 'promotional offer' to a 9.99+tx subscription page where I would be paying for the monthly subscription, however when i put my information in on the 'promotional offers' page now and try to get redirected to a payment plan, I am being told my information is being declined but I have everything set up properly as well as balance in my account to pay for it. please help

prior, I had been getting a message 'it looks like you have already used this promotional offer, do not worry you can still sign up for premium (here)'

and I would be able to click the '(here)' hyperlink and get redirected to another page where it would only show the 9.99+tx subscription without the promotional offer, now I am getting told my information is being declined on the promotional offers page and no longer get the "do not worry....(here)" text, I get a "your information has been declined" or something of the sorts.

1 Reply

Hey there @user-removed,

thanks for posting in the community !

It seems like you might have a second account.

Please use this help page to locate all accounts listed with your details.

In addition, reach out to support through this contact page and have them take a closer look for you.

Hope this helps 😃

Suggested posts