Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

failing to see my plan and to change it

failing to see my plan and to change it

Hi

I'm a paying premium user since long time, but I'm experiencing troubles seeing which is my plan (under account/profile section after log in; I can only see my email, country and a prompt to disconnect all the devices) and consequently I cannot change the plan: I would like to move to a duo or a standard premium after long time being in a family one.

To be more precise: under my account I see no section "My plan", as suggested in the Q/A of the assistance section of Spotify website.

Any idea why?

Thanks for your help

F

16 Replies

Hey there @franzerilli

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!

Make sure you try opening your account overview page a private/incognito window to avoid any cache-related issues preventing your browser to function properly. Then you should be able to see your current subscription type under Your plan.  

Try again if you can subscribe now, and if you still see no change, send us a screenshot showing how the page looks on your end. Just attach the image to your next response to us by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor. Make sure the screenshot doesn’t show any sensitive info such as payment or personal data.

Hope this helps. We'll look out for your reply.   

I´m having the exact same issues now, too.

I am having the same problem even in an incognito tab

I am having the same issues and whenever I do find a link that might lead me beyond just seeing different payment plans I always get "504 Gateway Timed Out nginx"

Hey @tiffsm and @mmmBoyo,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

It seems that there was a temporary issue with the Spotify website which should now be fixed, can you confirm this? If you're still having issues with accessing your Account page, you can try the following:

• clear your browser's cache and cookies
  • open another browser that you don't normally use (if you usually use Google Chrome, try with Microsoft Edge)
  • try with another device

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

This is not temporary as I am having the issue as well right now.

Hey @1220419279,

Have you tried the steps, suggested by @Yordan?
We'd also like to know if things look as they should when you view your Account Overview page.
We'll be on the lookout for your response 🙂

VasilModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Having the same problem right now, no way to see payment method

Same! I emailed my bank to have them cancel my subscription since spotify wants to be useless.

I'm having this problem, and it's over six months since the original issue was reported. There is no section on my account for updating payment or changing my plan.

Hi folks,

Thank you for your posts. 

Sorry to hear you're not seeing how to change your payment method on your accounts. In order to look further into this, can you please share the following info:

• A screenshot of how your account page looks like. Account Overview tab. (Please scratch out any sensitive info like, names, email addresses, bank details).
  • What is your OS and your browser.

You can also check the Available plans tab and see if that loads.

The more info we have about this issue, the faster we can go about resolving it.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I can’t see my current plan and the page shows something went wrong all the time

I can’t see my plan either. And it says “ something went wrong” all the time. I would like to change it into student plan!!

I'm having the same issue, I don't see my current plan in plan management section, I can't even see my payment methods

Same here. I use Vivaldi and tried Edge also. 

Muli44_0-1708686150957.png 

Muli44_0-1708686536880.png

Suggested posts