Premium

Country

Argentina

Device

iPhone 11 

Operating System

(iOS 16

My Question or Issue

hello I need help, they charged me for the month of spotify premium family plan but it doesn't work it keeps showing that I'm not premium and they want to charge me again

5 Replies

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Australia 

My Question or Issue

My issue is that I am paying for premium subscription every month automatically but I am still getting adds and when I go into my account it says it is a free account. Why isn’t it working as a premium account on both my iPhone 6 and home google. I had this problem before and thought it was sorted. I will be canceling all subscriptions if it isn’t fixed promptly and properly this time. I am running out of patience and understanding so if you value me as a customer you will solve my issue without delay. With kind regards , Jean

IMG_3611.png

iPhone 10 with iOS 16.5. I've deleted and reinstalled the app a few times. Makes no difference.

Hey @chinofalieres,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

It's possible that you have 2 accounts with us and the payment for one has gone through successfully but the system is still trying to charge you for a second account you might have registered and seem to be logged in on the app. 

Keep in mind that it's possible to be logged in on 2 different accounts in our web site and the in app on your devices. You can follow the steps here to try and locate your other account and check which on you're using in order to keep it on Premium.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help out with.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I changed by bank details
it showed the updated account on Spotify but twice it was deducted from the old account

Suggested posts