Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

premium downloads

Solved!

premium downloads

I am wondering.....i been a member for a while now on premium and with downloaded albums in my phone. I am wondering will my downloaded albums still stream data if online if they are downloaded....or does that only keep from using data when in offline mode.

I ask because I have the spotify app on my watch and I like using it with my phone. But it doesn't seem to connect unless I am in online mode.

Hence the reason I am asking if downloaded albums use data when online.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you downloaded albums to listen to offline, spotify will not use mobile data while you listen them even if you are online! But spotify could use some mobile data for notifications. If you want to make sure you are using zero data, go to your phone settings > cellular and scroll down to toggle Spotify on/off. Hope this helped!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

If you downloaded albums to listen to offline, spotify will not use mobile data while you listen them even if you are online! But spotify could use some mobile data for notifications. If you want to make sure you are using zero data, go to your phone settings > cellular and scroll down to toggle Spotify on/off. Hope this helped!

Suggested posts