Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium

premium

hi there

i recently joined spotify premium by the .99cents deal for three months, but when i joined i didn’t notice that there was not an email connected to my account, and i’m not sure of my password. i’ve tried to go onto my account page many times but there isn’t a option for me to cancel my subscription or even add a email onto it, is there anyway someone can help me or give me advice because i need to cancel my subscription. as you can see in the photo, i’ve searched through my whole spotify app and there’s no way to fix anything. 

20BC785D-73A8-425E-9F8D-D6A95D1000DA.jpeg

4 Replies

Hi @brookeamy_, welcome to the community!

When we subscribe to Premium, Spotify sends us an e-mail with the purchase receipt. It contains the information about it, including username.

As you've subscribed recently, could you try to remember the e-mail address you used?

Then you can just reset your password so you can log in and cancel your subscription.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

hi, i’ve tried doing that multiply times with every email that i own, but
it keeps coming up as “ you have no email linked to this account “

Hey @brookeamy_,

Please try following the instructions in this support site article. Keep in mind that you can enter your username instead of email address in the password reset page, or you can try logging in to that account by entering that long username and your password, if you remember it.

You can also check the following, in case any emails are redirected there and as such you're having troubles locating them:

• Check spam/junk folders.
  • Check any other filtered folders (e.g. if you use Gmail, it might be in the Social or Promotions tabs).

Let me know how it goes!

BittencourtSpotify Star

Hey @brookeamy_,

So did you manage to solve the issue?

Let me know if you have any other questions!

BittencourtSpotify Star

Suggested posts