Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

subscribed to premium with wrong account

Solved!

subscribed to premium with wrong account

So i just subscribed for a premium membership but it was on a wrong account. With a bit of panic, i cancelled my subscrition just a minut after and have now subscribed to my right account but don't have the "one month free trial" anymore. Is it possible for spotify to maybe help me get my trail back or have i seriously just gooft myself?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Juicyman,

The one month free is for new customers only, however, I understand you mistakenly purchased premium on the wrong account.

I recommend contacting Support about this issue, you can do this via Twitter (@SpotifyCares) or on the online contact form.

-Tom

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Juicyman,

The one month free is for new customers only, however, I understand you mistakenly purchased premium on the wrong account.

I recommend contacting Support about this issue, you can do this via Twitter (@SpotifyCares) or on the online contact form.

-Tom

Unfortunetelly I turned on a free version on bad account , so i removed that and then tried to set up free version on another account, but there was wrote: you already set up free version. But not on this acc.. I wanted to try free version , because i want to buy PREMIUM after that.. Without trying i can’t make a decison.. Can you help me?
I never tried free version…..

Suggested posts