Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Are playlists I created part of the library?

Solved!

Are playlists I created part of the library?

Hello guys, spotify has gone through some updates.
I would like to take some questions with you.
remember that before creating the topic I researched and found nothing specific
- If I create playlists and add songs without saving them, will I be subject to the library's 10.0000 limit?
- I use the playlist folder feature, what limit does it have? Is it part of the library?
Since already thank you guys.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @rafaelup21,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

While 10,000 is the maximum number of songs allowed in one playlist, you can create unlimited playlists to split your songs in Your Library; each playlist is subject to this 10,000 song limit, however you can have more than 10,000 songs in Your Library if you create multiple playlists. Using playlist folders, which are also in Your Library, will not inhibit you from doing this. However, note that Liked Songs also counts as a playlist, so you are limited to saving 10,000 tracks there. You can read more about this here.

If you’re interested in an increase to the 10,000 song limit for playlists (including Liked Songs), I recommend voting for this Idea in the Ideas Exchange as well as subscribing to it by clicking the 3-dot menu and selecting “Subscribe” to ensure that you receive relevant updates.

I hope this helps, and let us know if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @rafaelup21,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

While 10,000 is the maximum number of songs allowed in one playlist, you can create unlimited playlists to split your songs in Your Library; each playlist is subject to this 10,000 song limit, however you can have more than 10,000 songs in Your Library if you create multiple playlists. Using playlist folders, which are also in Your Library, will not inhibit you from doing this. However, note that Liked Songs also counts as a playlist, so you are limited to saving 10,000 tracks there. You can read more about this here.

If you’re interested in an increase to the 10,000 song limit for playlists (including Liked Songs), I recommend voting for this Idea in the Ideas Exchange as well as subscribing to it by clicking the 3-dot menu and selecting “Subscribe” to ensure that you receive relevant updates.

I hope this helps, and let us know if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts