Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Audiobooks

Audiobooks

Hey Spotify,

im a subscriber since a long time and recently i found out that you have audiobooks. Im very greatful for that but the user experience is pretty ... awful. 2 Features which would make the experience a lot bettter are:

1. Bookmarks ... The problem is that you are loosing your progress in your audiobook as soon as you play a new title. If its posible to place a Bookmark to know afterwards at what part you have to continue would fix this problem pretty simple

2. Sleeping Timer ... It would be great to have a Sleeping Timer which you can set on 10 / 15  /30  Minutes until the Audiobook stops playing and you only have to search where you fall asleep for a maximum of the time at which you set the timer

Sorry for my bad english - i hope my suggestions are clearly to understand.

Cheers

3 Replies

Hey there @yachemie,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

These are great ideas 🙂

If you think this is something other Spotify users will enjoy, we'd recommend heading in our Ideas Exchange and posting them here.

If you'd like more information on how the Ideas Exchange works, make sure to head here.

Hope this helps!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Regarding bookmarks:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Audiobooks-Bookmark-Audio-Books/idc-p/4613289

Please upvote, I think we really should have this!

@

Suggested posts