Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Auto play

Solved!

Auto play

Starting from today, spotify randomly started playing random music instead of the songs in my Playlist. I tried looking it up and it has to do with the auto play setting that plays suggested songs. I have turned this setting off multiple times, restarted the app, my phone, my computer and logged out and back in. And even though the setting is off, it still plays random suggested songs.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is it a bug? What's happening?

I do have spotify premium, so it is not a case of using the free version. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Have you tried clearing your queue ? I queued a whole playlist and forgot about it, and the next day I had the same problem of random songs playing after any song I play... Until I checked my queue and cleared it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

I am having the same issue as of today

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

We've moved this thread to the Help Boards for better visibility.

We'll do our best to figure out why your app might be playing random music like that.

First of all, can you let us know what platform this is happening on (device model, OS version and Spotify version) and also, if random music starts playing once your Playlist/ Album finishes or does it play at random from the start of any content.

The more info we have on this the faster we might find a solution.

Keep us in the loop.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
Marked as solution

Have you tried clearing your queue ? I queued a whole playlist and forgot about it, and the next day I had the same problem of random songs playing after any song I play... Until I checked my queue and cleared it.

Suggested posts