Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[BUG] Error de traducción en la lista de 'Canciones que te gustan'

[BUG] Error de traducción en la lista de 'Canciones que te gustan'

Español:
Falta la traducción para el texto que indica la cantidad de canciones guardadas en la lista de 'Canciones que te gustan'. En lugar de mostrarse '2831 canciones', se muestra '2831 songs' cuando eso no es lo correcto, ya que el idioma del teléfono y de la aplicación están definidos a Español. Sucede en Android y con la última versión de la aplicación

Inglés:
There's a translation missing for the text that indicates the amount of saved songs on the 'Liked songs' list. Instead of showing '2831 canciones' as it normally should, it displays as '2831 songs' and that should not happen, since both the app and the device language are set to Spanish. It happens only on Android and the latest app version (since the app is well built on iOS, as it always is the case)

20200422_015607.jpg
3 Replies

Hey there @martincxv

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Most common issues can be fixed with a quick reinstall of the app. In some situations however, a clean (more thorough) reinstall of the app might be needed. This way you can start afresh with Spotify on your mobile. 

Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall on the affected device. Also, make sure you get the new app from the Google Play Store.  

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

@Ivan Thank you for your reply, but unfortunately reinstalling didn't work. I assume there might be something wrong with the app itself, as I don't think that text has ever displayed correctly in any Android device I use/tested. I also tested this with another account (just to make sure it isn't a bug with my account) and the same thing happens over there.

Es cierto pero no solo en la parte de Tu Biblioteca sino también en canciones populares en un artista en vez de poner "pausar" pone "pause" y una vez que la pauses pone "shuffle play" y no "aleatorio". O cuando filtras una búsqueda pone "in artist" "in songs" "in genres" y no en español. Gracias

Suggested posts