Can't add album to playlist anymore

Can't add album to playlist anymore

Ceruleannn
Regular

I have a playlist in which I add all albums released in 2019 that I want to check out. Until last week I was able to add a complete album to this playlist. Now the option seems to be completely gone. I really don't want to add one song at a time to this playlist.

Has this feature simply been scrapped? If so that's enough reason for me to finally cancel my subscription and try something else. I'm getting fed up with Spotify's limitations and changing features.

39 Replies

Re: Can't add album to playlist anymore

AndrewRobs01
Composer

Hi there! Please see this Ongoing Issue thread.The issue is currently under investigation by Spotify.

I hope I was able to help!

Ceruleannn
Regular

Thank you!

Igster70
Casual Listener

I'm in the same boat, very annoying.But opened Spotify on my tablet which runs android v7 (Nougat), with the latest Spotify app,and it is fine,save option there.My phone is android v9 (pie) which is the problem.

Igster70
Casual Listener

Forget my previous post,restarted my tablet and now save feature has gone ☹️.

Townes
Casual Listener

Yeah

Same here (discovered this morning that I'm not able to add albums to playlist using my phone). This better be fixed in an update arriving sooner than a rocket on speed. 

Good riddance how annoying...

Ben1771
Casual Listener

Seems to be no limits to Spotify's incompetence these days. I'm fed up with it too

jasondensmore
I'm with you here. I used Google music for years and never experienced issues like this. I feel like this app has a new issue every week! It's unreal and very frustrating. Sounds like they need to reevaluate their app development team and make some changes...

Ben1771
Casual Listener
The fact that they limit the number of saved albums too. Why does a service
I pay for have these unexplained restrictions!

HeXit
Regular

I'm there with you, I think it was in the most recent update.Capture+_2019-09-27-17-53-50.png

SUGGESTED POSTS