Can't add album to playlist anymore

Re: Can't add album to playlist anymore

seanthanna

Oddly it works in the pc app but not Android all the sudden.  Very annoying

pparantainen
Visitor
This is not the first time feature was removed from android. I have disabled the spotify app updates because every update something is missing or changed. Unfortunately I updated the app manually this morning and my most used feature was missing...

LetMeTelluWhy
Casual Listener

So let me get this straight...

Y'all got a cap on how many albums we can add to our "liked albums" list and the thing you guys constantly say as a response on these forums is "just add them to a playlist it's the same thing!" (It's not the same btw albums has actual sorting features not present in playlists). 

And now I can't add the albums to playlists on mobile **bleep**. Can you guys get some real developers or should I just finally cancel my subscription? Getting real tired of**bleep**. 

82brighteyes
Regular
If you search by the album title you can add the whole album to a playlist that way.

Ceruleannn
Regular

That used to work yeah.

Erikstarlet
Visitor
Same here. Very annoying. I'm thinking about trying something else as well.

un-bel-di
Music Fan
Same thoughts. Poor f@kers cant fix their killer "feature" -- "unlike some album to add like to another album" and now this thing with adding to playlists.
Nice service, nothing to add.

pablo77
Music Fan

This is a big enough issue for me to cancel my subscription. This needs to be reinstated. 

TheVox
Casual Listener

Quit being a bunch of lazy dongs and fix this basic problem. You're acting like **bleep** goblins. 

clint_archer
Visitor

Very disappointed. I love listening to whole albums in the context of a playlist. This is mostly how I use the app..  I don't just listen to the number 1 songs from a record. Will reconsider my family premium account if this isn't fixed.

SUGGESTED POSTS