Premium

Country

The Netherlands

Device

One Plus 6, Desktop

Operating System

Android 10, Windows 10, Mozilla Firefox & Google Chrome

My Question or Issue

There are multiple songs and albums from Dj Khaled which I can't play on the different devices I own. I would like to know how this is possible. I tried re-installing the app on my phone, logging out and back in, add the songs to my library, play from the artist page but these actions don't seem to help. I also asked friends of mine of they have any trouble playing these songs and albums but they don't have the issue.

This is the artist page: link https://open.spotify.com/artist/0QHgL1lAIqAw0HtD7YldmP

2 Replies

Hey there @Arwin_M,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! Don't worry we're here to help 🙂

It's great you did a reinstall but we'd recommend that you do it once more using the steps here. This way you make sure that no leftover files that could cause such issues remain.

If the app still doesn't function correctly, we'd need some more info:

• Does this happen over different internet connections?
  • Do you have VPN activated?
  • Can one of your friend log onto your devices and let us know if the songs are also unplayable?
  • Can you play the songs when you log onto their devices?

A link to unplayable songs/albums and a screenshot of how the songs are displayed on your account would also help us a lot.

Let us know how you get on.

Have a great day!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Elena,

Thankyou for your quick reply. The steps you recommended didn't help.

This was because the problem was something else.

I feel a bit stupid, but at the artist page (the three dots in the right upper corner on mobile) the 'Don't play this' option was enabled.

So again thankyou for your help. The problem is resolved.

Suggested posts