Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't remove offline devices

Can't remove offline devices

I cannot remove my offline devices and my offline device download limit has reached. I tried to remove some of my offline devices but the directed page is 404. Not found
3 Replies

Hey there @heysulo,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

While the option to manually remove offline devices on your account page is no longer available (This would explain the error you're receiving), adding a new device when you've already reached the 5 devices limit will automatically remove any downloads from the one device that hasn't been used in the longest amount of time. Reinstalling the app will also remove any downloaded music from your device.

If you're having difficulties with your downloads for offline listening, we'd recommend to check out this support page.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need more assistance with this.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I am having the same problem but the downloaded songs do not delete automatically, the app is asking me to delete them manually from any device but I am just logged in 4 devices, someone may be using my account without my permission and I tried signing out in all devices but it is still denying me to download the songs in the new device

Hi @nicoburi99,

Thanks for posting on the Community and welcome,

No worries. We recommend that you get in contact with customer support here. The right folks will check this further with you.

Remember the Community is here in case you need anything else. 

Cheers!

AndresMModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

Suggested posts