Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't restore my playlist

Can't restore my playlist

I can't restore my playlist. I already tried on my account overview but when I select "Restore playlist" option page shows "upstream request timeout" error.

I use Spotify Premium on my PC with Windows 10, but error keep poping up on another devices.

Plan: Premium

9 Replies

Hi @slashrevenge

Could you try recover your playlists in an incognito/private window of your web browser? 

Let me know how it goes!

I tried it. Error "upstream request timeout" still poping up.

Hi @slashrevenge

Thank you for confirming. 

If you're still having issues try clearing cache/cookies and restart your browser.

If it's possible, try using a different device. 

I tried both clearing cache/cookies and different device. Still nothing.

Hi @slashrevenge

Could you provide a screenshot of the error page?

Just make sure there's no sensitive info displayed. 

Screenshot is in attachments.

Bez nazwy.png

Hi @slashrevenge

Thank you for the screenshot. 

Does this happen with different playlists as well, or in general when you go to the recover Playlist page? Can you see the playlists that are possible to recover? 

It would be helpful to know how many songs the playlist contained roughly as well. 

Error will always shows up when I'm going to the recover Playlist page. I don't see any playlist. Playlist I want to recover cointains about 2000 songs.

Hi @slashrevenge

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. 

This issue usually occurs if you have a large amount of playlists. Both on the account and deleted.

I'd recommend reaching out to Customer Support, you can find the contact form here. They might be able to help. 

Suggested posts