Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Complaint about new update on podcasts

Complaint about new update on podcasts

I work in a factory and listen to a playlist with a combination of music and podcasts to get through the day. I change up this playlist every night on my laptop and upon updating and going to make my playlist tonight I see that, they removed the played icon from the podcasts leaving no indication that you have listened to the playlists, making it very confusing to see which episode you are upto a specific podcast. And most irritatedly you can also no longer even add podcasts to playlists either. This is inpratical and annoying these features are still available on a phone app but no longer on computers. I think its ridiculous and spotify needs to bring back these features of the played icon on podcasts and the ability to add podcasts to playlists. 

1 Reply

Hi @amysell,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

We've moved your post to this help board because what you mention isn't a normal behavior of the app, as you should still be able to add podcasts to your playlists.

Since it isn't working for you, try running a clean reinstall of the app, it will ensure you remove any damaged file or cache that may be affecting it. 

Let us know if the issue persists after this. Also, please share with us some screenshots showing the icon that you're currently seeing instead of the indication that an episode was already played.

Keep us posted.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts