Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Your Library] Removal of unwanted anything

When i was in charge of my cd collection/mp3 collection, i didnt have to carry something i didn't want. Spotify forces so much onto users without the option to remove it. Also i pay for a service that doesn't provide real customer assistance, you exp...

• Regular
  • When i was in charge of my cd collection/mp3 collection, i didnt have to carry something i didn't want. Spotify forces so much onto users without the option to remove it. Also i pay for a service tha...
  • Phweeb
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Library
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to update playlist cover photo

Hi,I'm having some issues with the new feature for iPhone and iPad where you can change the image used for your own playlist covers. I changed all mine to my own photos, but since then I have wanted to go back to using the original automatic four-box...

• Hi, I'm having some issues with the new feature for iPhone and iPad where you can change the image used for your own playlist covers. I changed all mine to my own photos, but since then I have wante...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted playlist not showing in 'Recover Playlists' section

A few months ago, I deleted a shared playlist, that I had createdIt doesn't show up in the 'Recover Playlist' section. Is there anything else I can do?

• Regular
  • A few months ago, I deleted a shared playlist, that I had created It doesn't show up in the 'Recover Playlist' section. Is there anything else I can do?
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Playlists] Question: how do you remove a shortcut from you play list?

I see a number of albums that have a shortcut ( snelkoppeling). I do not want that. How can I remove that??? Help me!!!frits

• Visitor
  • I see a number of albums that have a shortcut ( snelkoppeling). I do not want that. How can I remove that???   Help me!!! frits
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sort downloaded podcast episodes by publication date

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy 7Operating SystemAndroid 8.0.0 My Question or IssueHello. I'd love(!) to sort my downloaded podcast episodes by publication date but I don't see how I can do that. Shows already are sorted by their most-...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy 7 Operating System Android 8.0.0   My Question or Issue Hello.   I'd love(!) to sort my downloaded podcast episodes by public...
  • bramweiser
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: STOP With the Trojan Condom Ads

I have several playlists that have multiple uploaded local files that are arranged so that one song crossfades into the next and so forth...have had no problems prior to this, however for the last month or so the end of one song skips as it ends and ...

• I have several playlists that have multiple uploaded local files that are arranged so that one song crossfades into the next and so forth...have had no problems prior to this, however for the last mo...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution liked songs not liked

How do I prevent the downloaded songs from being added to the liked songs Playlist?

• Casual Listener
  • How do I prevent the downloaded songs from being added to the liked songs Playlist?
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists don't update

I use an old macbook to stream Spotify to multiple devices via airplay. The setup works well, with the exception of playing live playlists (like My Discover Weekly). Everything works fine until Monday, when my discover weekly updates. I have to go to...

• Regular
  • I use an old macbook to stream Spotify to multiple devices via airplay. The setup works well, with the exception of playing live playlists (like My Discover Weekly). Everything works fine until Monda...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't remove (unliked) duplicate songs under an artist

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceIPhone 12Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSo I'm trying to listen to all music under an artist. I have liked most of their songs, however, under the artist tab, I have duplicates I cannot at all remove. I'v...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device IPhone 12 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue So I'm trying to listen to all music under an artist. I have liked most of their...
  • SageAcris
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Podcast section is missing

PlanPremium DuoCountryUkraine Device(iPhone 11, Macbook Pro 2019)Operating System(iOS 13, MacOS Catalina.) My Question or IssueI could not access Podcasts section in any way from any device I'm logged in. Looks like it is missing completely for Ukrai...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Ukraine   Device (iPhone 11, Macbook Pro 2019) Operating System (iOS 13, MacOS Catalina.)   My Question or Issue I could not access Podcasts section in a...
  • Vitallica
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Audio Books on Spotify unusable

Audio books on spotify are unusable and all feature requests in this direction are rejected. Why?It seems that spotify staff isn't interested in users opinion.

• Audio books on spotify are unusable and all feature requests in this direction are rejected. Why? It seems that spotify staff isn't interested in users opinion.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Top genres are always the same

PlanFamily plan/premiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy 9, Operating System(Android 10) My Question or IssueMy top genres are always rock and punk yet I listen to 99% heavy metal. It never changes from rock and punk.  

Screenshot_20210317-153709_Spotify.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family plan/premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy 9,  Operating System (Android 10)   My Question or Issue My top genres are always rock and punk yet I listen ...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android genres
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to select multiple songs to like

I am going to transfer songs and playlists from iTunes (M1 MacBook Air) to Spotify. Is it possible to like multiple songs (439 songs) I will be transferring? If so, how? Thank you for looking.

• I am going to transfer songs and playlists from iTunes (M1 MacBook Air) to Spotify. Is it possible to like multiple songs (439 songs) I will be transferring? If so, how?   Thank you for lookin...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Delete From Device Downloaded Songs

PlanPremiumCountryPortugalDevice(iPhone Operating System(iOS 14.4.1) My Question or IssueCannot delete from my offline list songs I have downloaded at some point a liked but I want to remove them from my storage. Normally it works when I disable the ...

• Plan Premium Country Portugal Device (iPhone 😎 Operating System (iOS 14.4.1)   My Question or Issue Cannot delete from my offline list songs I have downloaded at some point a liked bu...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is Reordering Songs on Mobile Playlist Available Only With Premium?

So I've seen many questions answered saying we can reorder songs on custom playlists both on desktop and mobile, but I have still been unable to do this. I'm thinking maybe you can only reorder your songs on custom playlist if you have Premium. I kno...

• So I've seen many questions answered saying we can reorder songs on custom playlists both on desktop and mobile, but I have still been unable to do this.  I'm thinking maybe you can only reorder...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay Overstep

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceiPhone X My Question or Issue So, at night, to help me sleep, I listen to sleep meditation music. Songs that are hours-long and on “albums” individually, so when they finish, the room is silent. But apparently now you’ve a...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA  Device iPhone X      My Question or Issue   So, at night, to help me sleep, I listen to sleep meditation music. Songs that are hou...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution recovering an accidentally unliked song

PremiumBrazilSamsung Galaxy 9, Mac OS 10.14.6Spotify's like button interface should definetely be changed. That should never be there, or it least it could have a way to prevent accidental hits. I accidentaly touched it when skipping songs and now I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Brazil Samsung Galaxy 9, Mac OS 10.14.6 Spotify's like button interface should definetely be changed. That ❤️ should never be there, or it least it could have a way to prevent accidental h...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • button
    dislike
    Interface
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Song I once loved keeps popping up in my radios and I've grown to hate it. How to stop?

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceMacBook Pro and iPhone Operating SystemiOS My Question or IssueA song I used to love listening to keeps popping up in all my radio stations so often, that I've grown to really dislike it. I thought unliking the song would ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device MacBook Pro and iPhone   Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue A song I used to love listening to keeps popping up in all my radio s...
  • xybre
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution MY LIBRARY ARTIST

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceSamsung Galaxy 9 and windowsOperating SystemWindows 10 Under artist in my library I don't have any of my saved songs by that artist. From my search is looks like this was supposed to be fixed or changed back but not the case...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Samsung Galaxy 9 and windows Operating System Windows 10   Under artist in my library I don't have any of my saved songs by that artist.  From my sea...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I change the basis for Autoplay?

How do I change the basis for Autoplay? As far as I can tell, Autoplay is based on the last song (or podcast) you played, but not the last thing you put in your queue.Is there a way to tell Spotify, "Hey, when you go into Autoplay, I want to hear..."...

• Casual Listener
  • How do I change the basis for Autoplay? As far as I can tell, Autoplay is based on the last song (or podcast) you played, but not the last thing you put in your queue. Is there a way to tell Spotify...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes