Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Not applicable
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JanneJeremias
  • Casual Listener
  • 85 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 85 replies
  • 34 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Kenny142
  • Visitor
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Your Library] Spotify Mobile App: Your Library Sort options

In the "My Library" tab in the sort option on the mobile app, there should be an option to sort your playlists by "Custom Order" like on the new desktop update in the library tab. Could this be implemented with the mobile app like it is on the deskto...

• Visitor
  • In the "My Library" tab in the sort option on the mobile app, there should be an option to sort your playlists by "Custom Order" like on the new desktop update in the library tab. Could this be imple...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Download over mobile net

Hello today I play in my car Soptify, and my WLAN is off and the settings from Soptify also the download off over mobile net. And now my complete volume is empty, i must pay 10€ for more volume.BR Axel

• Visitor
  • Hello today I play in my car Soptify, and my WLAN is off and the settings from Soptify also the download off over mobile net. And now my complete volume is empty, i must pay 10€ for more volume. 😞�...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Transferring songs onto Huawei GT2e Watch

Hello, I downloaded some playlists from Spotify on my phone. I'm aware of where on my phone it gets downloaded. When I use the Huawei Health App to transfer my songs onto the watch, I cannot see the folder where Spotify songs are downloaded.PlanPremi...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I downloaded some playlists from Spotify on my phone. I'm aware of where on my phone it gets downloaded. When I use the Huawei Health App to transfer my songs onto the watch, I cannot see the ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Organising a playlist

I easily get tired of how the songs in my playlists look and it bothers me to the point where I have to make a new playlist and put the songs in a different order. It’s annoying. I would like it if you could organise the playlist by yourself so I cou...

• Visitor
  • I easily get tired of how the songs in my playlists look and it bothers me to the point where I have to make a new playlist and put the songs in a different order. It’s annoying. I would like it if y...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I find if a certain song is in my Spotify library?

(Premium, iPhone and Mac desktop) How can I find if a certain song is in my Spotify library? Before adding songs to liked or other playlists I want to see if I have said song(s). Thanks!

• (Premium, iPhone and Mac desktop)   How can I find if a certain song is in my Spotify library?   Before adding songs to liked or other playlists I want to see if I have said song(s). &...
  • AdamDamon
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add too album issue

Plan PremiumCountry US DeviceiPhone 10Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI have noticed my add to album list is in a totally random order. it's making it very difficult and time consuming to add music to my play lists. is there a way to get t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US   Device iPhone 10 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I have noticed my add to album list is in a totally random order. it's making it very...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Copy/Pasting Multiple Songs into Playlist

Using Premium (USA) on a Mac desktop in 10.11.6.I've suddenly found that I can no longer copy/pastemultiple songs into a new playlist. I keep various songsin an .odt file that will show like this: https://open.spotify.com/track/65WzEKiC6CPdpEaPmJGgqC...

• Gig Goer
  • Using Premium (USA) on a Mac desktop in 10.11.6. I've suddenly found that I can no longer copy/paste multiple songs into a new playlist. I keep various songs in an .odt file that will show like th...
  • rostasi
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Playlists] Filter Playlist by Date Added in Descending Order

I want to be able to sort my songs in order of Date Added, with the most recent at the top and the oldest songs at the bottom. That way I can listen to the songs from top to bottom, recent to oldest.

• Visitor
  • I want to be able to sort my songs in order of Date Added, with the most recent at the top and the oldest songs at the bottom. That way I can listen to the songs from top to bottom, recent to oldest.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Impossible to sort some pre-made playlists

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceOneplus 6Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueHello! I can't sort the New Music Friday playlist any other way than how it's presented to me on android. I can change the sorting of some other pre-made spotify pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France Device Oneplus 6 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue Hello!   I can't sort the New Music Friday playlist any other way than how it's p...
  • Novy
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Refresh Podcasts from App

There isn't any way to refresh Podcasts from the iPhone app. There isn't a pull-down to renew... Right now I'm looking at a podcast feed that's two days old and there doesn't seem to be a way to resolve this. Quitting and reopening the app isn't doin...

• Casual Listener
  • There isn't any way to refresh Podcasts from the iPhone app. There isn't a pull-down to renew... Right now I'm looking at a podcast feed that's two days old and there doesn't seem to be a way to reso...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs recovery

My entire ‘Like Songs’ playlist is gone after deleting and reinstalling the app for troubleshooting purposes. I would like to know if it’s possible to recover them. I had over 400 songs saved

• My entire ‘Like Songs’ playlist is gone after deleting and reinstalling the app for troubleshooting purposes. I would like to know if it’s possible to recover them. I had over 400 songs saved
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blend Beta Invitation Link

I have already paired with 6 people without any problem but when I tried to pair with a 7th person (me opening their link or they opening my link), it does not direct to the "join the pair" page but the "send invitation" page instead. Is there a limi...

• I have already paired with 6 people without any problem but when I tried to pair with a 7th person (me opening their link or they opening my link), it does not direct to the "join the pair" page but ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cover art isn't sized correctly

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceDell Inspiron LaptopOperating SystemWindows 10Spotify Version1.1.58.820.g2ae50076-aMy Question or IssueAfter updating the desktop app, this small gap between the cover art and whatever is next to it (e.g. playlist or queue) ...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country UK Device Dell Inspiron Laptop Operating System Windows 10 Spotify Version 1.1.58.820.g2ae50076-a My Question or Issue After updating the desktop app, this sma...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    graphical
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution New phone, local files not working

DeviceSamsung Galaxy s21 ultraPCWindows 10 My Question or IssueI bought a new phone a few months ago and after switching over, my local files stopped working. In my playlist/library the files are there, but they're grayed out with an exclamation poin...

• Casual Listener
  • Device Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra PC Windows 10   My Question or Issue I bought a new phone a few months ago and after switching over, my local files stopped working. In my playlist/library ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs from personal library suddenly unavailable

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceSamsung Galaxy/PCOperating SystemAndroid/WIndows 10 My Question or IssueHello. A couple years ago I imported some tracks from my personal music library on my PC over to Spotify. Up until now this has been successful, I have ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Samsung Galaxy/PC Operating System Android/WIndows 10   My Question or Issue Hello. A couple years ago I imported some tracks from my personal music libr...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Blend/Taste Match pop-up percentage compatibility

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI love the new Blend feature, but have found the Taste Match Percentage portion spotty. I have s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I love the new ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web player] Liked songs play button throws 403-errors

Plan PremiumCountry Sweden DeviceMacBook Pro (16 tum, 2019)Operating SystemmacOS Big SUr My Question or IssueUsing Microsoft Edge Version 90.0.818.62, I can't start "My liked songs"-playlist.Pressing play-button or on any songs there triggers 403-err...

alexz_0-1622018495341.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden   Device MacBook Pro (16 tum, 2019) Operating System macOS Big SUr   My Question or Issue Using Microsoft Edge Version 90.0.818.62, I can...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No Artists and Albums visible

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier iPlanPremiumCountryNLDeviceSamsung S7Operating SystemLatest Android My Question or IssueNo Artists or Albums are visible. Only Playlists. If I choose my profile I can...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier i Plan Premium Country NL Device Samsung S7 Operating System Latest Android   My Question or Issue ...
  • trevordonoghue1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Made for you

My made for you tab is completely GONE on my phone AND Mac book air. My daily mixes, or anything “made for you” is GONE!! I deleted the app, and restarted my devices MULTIPLE times and it doesn’t seem to appear. I can’t even search it up! How do I fi...

• Casual Listener
  • My made for you tab is completely GONE on my phone AND Mac book air. My daily mixes, or anything “made for you” is GONE!! I deleted the app, and restarted my devices MULTIPLE times and it doesn’t see...
  • virtuosummer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[Your Library] recently listened to not updating

My recently listened to simply doesn't work. Every four weeks or so it updates to include the six albums I randomly listened to on one day and it stays like that for a long time. Please sort this as it's really annoying.

• Casual Listener
  • My recently listened to simply doesn't work. Every four weeks or so it updates to include the six albums I randomly listened to on one day and it stays like that for a long time. Please sort this as ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes