Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! What's the difference between saving a song to your library versus adding a song to a playlist?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've dug around a bit and I'm still not totally clear on this. My understanding is that you can only save 10,000 songs to your library, but you can add an unlimited number of songs to playlists. Is that corre...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Homescreen Playlist suggestions based on time/day

Hello, i wonder where or if i can find the playlists that Spotify apps used to suggest when you started the apps and were based on the current time of the day.For example on weekend nights there were suggestions for either party music, or chillout/ s...

• Casual Listener
  • Mario
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find/play a song

PlanPremiumCountry SlovakiaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have search for artist **bleep** chambers and song Judas Goat. I was not able to find it via client. When googling for this song, I have found link https://open.spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • CarlosE
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Bug where playlists appear in wrong order

Currently a bug exists which causes certain playlists, followed or created, to force their way to the top of the "Playlists" section, even if they are put in a specific different location on desktop (mac specifically). This effect extends to forcing ...

• Not applicable
  • Currently a bug exists which causes certain playlists, followed or created, to force their way to the top of the "Playlists" section, even if they are put in a specific different location on desktop ...
  • GohWatLeuk
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Unavailability of Songs from Some Popular Artists

Spotify Newly launched in India and to my surprise I dont find Songs from Popular Artists like Ed Sherran, Bruno Mars, Anne Marie, Gnash, Coldplay and many others until I understood they were made unplayable dont know why but the same songs are avail...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify Newly launched in India and to my surprise I dont find Songs from Popular Artists like Ed Sherran, Bruno Mars, Anne Marie, Gnash, Coldplay and many others until I understood they were made un...
  • Shivam3091
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • coldplay
    Ed Sheeran
    india
    Premium
    Unavailability
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Search bug on Vodafone IT mobile network

Plan Premium Family Country Italy Device moto g4 plus, moto x4, samsung s8 Operating System Android M, Android P, Android O Everytime we do a search while we are listening to some music appear the message "you are offline, try again". But the home pa...

• Gig Goer
  •   Plan Premium Family Country Italy   Device moto g4 plus, moto x4, samsung s8 Operating System Android M, Android P, Android O   Everytime we do a search while w...
  • Mario
  • 122 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Mobile
  • 122 replies
  • 113 likes

Superuser Contribution how do streams count?how to stream to help an artist?

Hello! I've been listening to music from Spotify for a while but don't really know how the "streaming" works.. I mean if I want to help an artist by streaming, how does it really work?Can I just make a playlist with my favourite songs and listen to o...

• Hello!  I've been listening to music from Spotify for a while but don't really know how the "streaming" works..  I mean if I want to help an artist by streaming, how does it really work? ...
  • Salinamughal85
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Echo/Spotify search results.

Does anyone else have difficulty searching for things when using spotify via Echo/Alexa?I tried playing "Let it go" for my daughter and it played an unofficial version. So I said "Play let it go by Inida Menzel" only for it to play a crazy rave versi...

• Does anyone else have difficulty searching for things when using spotify via Echo/Alexa? I tried playing "Let it go" for my daughter and it played an unofficial version. So I said "Play let it go by...
  • raronstein
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast pages appear empty in Egypt

Hi everyone. I'm a regular Spotify user living in Egypt, and was thrilled to know Spotify officially launched here recently. But thing is, I can't find podcasts in the app here.The "Podcasts" section is present but always empty for some reason. And o...

• Hi everyone.   I'm a regular Spotify user living in Egypt, and was thrilled to know Spotify officially launched here recently.   But thing is, I can't find podcasts in the app here. Th...
  • alkhateeb_92
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 28 likes
  • Egypt
    Podcasts
  • 7 replies
  • 28 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Cover Not Updating

I have this issue on both free and premium accounts, using windows PC or laptop. I change the playlist cover with a new one but for some reason Spotify reverts to the old one.

• Music Fan
  • I have this issue on both free and premium accounts, using windows PC or laptop. I change the playlist cover with a new one but for some reason Spotify reverts to the old one.  
  • ralden
  • Regular
  • 26 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution List Albums under Artist view?!

So am I just **bleep**ed or is this feature really missing from the app/Spotify all together?When I go to an artist in my Library I see all Tracks by that artists listed in one giant list, but I can't seem to find a way to see albums listed in chrono...

• Casual Listener
  • So am I just **bleep**ed or is this feature really missing from the app/Spotify all together? When I go to an artist in my Library I see all Tracks by that artists listed in one giant list, but I ca...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 54 replies
  • 73 likes
  • 54 replies
  • 73 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Adjust Column Width

I find it extremely odd this feature is still lacking from the desktop app. It seems so easy to add. Many tracks have extra information added to the end that i'd like to be able to see, specifically live performance details. It's extremely frustratin...

• Gig Goer
  • I find it extremely odd this feature is still lacking from the desktop app. It seems so easy to add. Many tracks have extra information added to the end that i'd like to be able to see, specifically ...
  • ageren
  • 8 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution Audiobooks

Hey Spotify,im a subscriber since a long time and recently i found out that you have audiobooks. Im very greatful for that but the user experience is pretty ... awful. 2 Features which would make the experience a lot bettter are: 1. Bookmarks ... The...

• Hey Spotify, im a subscriber since a long time and recently i found out that you have audiobooks. Im very greatful for that but the user experience is pretty ... awful. 2 Features which would make t...
  • ZsoyZ
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I play 8D Audios with Spotify

Hi. I recently listen to youtube with 8D audios, saw that they have the same in spotify, but those 8D audios are not playable. Any help on how to enable it?

• Hi. I recently listen to youtube with 8D audios, saw that they have the same in spotify, but those 8D audios are not playable. Any help on how to enable it?
  • lesterbsb
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

So I think it's not entirely impossible to use gifs as playlist covers...

While searching the internet on how to use gifs or animated pngs as playlist covers/profile pictures I came to an answer pretty fast: It doesn't work. Everywhere I looked it was the same answer:Spotify only supports jpeg files. You can't animate a jp...

• Music Fan
  • While searching the internet on how to use gifs or animated pngs as playlist covers/profile pictures I came to an answer pretty fast: It doesn't work. Everywhere I looked it was the same answer: Spo...
  • hannah_ao
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 12 likes

Inappropriate Album Covers

I was quite SURPRISED and OFFENDED at the INAPPROPRIATE Niki Manaj album cover on the main page of the Spotify for PC app yesterday. It is emabarassing to have something like a mostly nude woman appear on your screen when all you want to do is listen...

• Casual Listener
  • I was quite SURPRISED and OFFENDED at the INAPPROPRIATE Niki Manaj album cover on the main page of the Spotify for PC app yesterday. It is emabarassing to have something like a mostly ...
  • Minty
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Explicit and Inappropriate Album Covers
  • 4 replies
  • 10 likes

False copyright claim for artist name

Hey,I'm an artist on spotify. An artist with the same name has filled a copyright claim on the artist name and has taken all of my music offline. I just released a record two weeks ago so I'm panicking. He is unresponsive through email. My distributo...

•   Hey, I'm an artist on spotify. An artist with the same name has filled a copyright claim on the artist name and has taken all of my music offline. I just released a record two weeks ago so...
  • panicingband
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist doesn't play all songs

Hello, Lastly, when I want to listen to my own playlist with more then 1000 songs and I select Shuffle, he doesn't play every song anymore. In fact, I only hear the first 100 songs and not more. How can this happen en how can I fix this. My playlist ...

• Regular
  • Hello,    Lastly, when I want to listen to my own playlist with more then 1000 songs and I select Shuffle, he doesn't play every song anymore. In fact, I only hear the first 100 songs and...
  • Anwick
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

Not all albums shown on artist's "album" section

Hi, where can I report the fact that some of the albums that actually are available on Spoti are not shown on albums section. I mean Mylene Farmer. Live a Bercy, Avant que l'ombre... a Bercy - they r on Spoti, but not on her album list, while other l...

• Roadie
  •   Hi,   where can I report the fact that some of the albums that actually are available on Spoti are not shown on albums section. I mean Mylene Farmer.   Live a Bercy, Avant que l...
  • Lucky50300
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo ver Spotify en pantalla de bloqueo

Hola. Tengo un Huawei P10 Lite y cada vez que reproduzco Spotify tengo que desbloquear el celular para cambiar de canción. ¿Alguien que tenga el mismo equipo y lo haya podido resolver?

• Hola. Tengo un Huawei P10 Lite y cada vez que reproduzco Spotify tengo que desbloquear el celular para cambiar de canción. ¿Alguien que tenga el mismo equipo y lo haya podido resolver? 
  • Mariafernandaaf
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Why Can't I make a Playlist of Podcast Episodes?

I'd love to be able to make a playlist of individual podcast episodes I find interesting to come back to and listen later (when I'm not pretending to be resident office DJ). But I discovered this morning, you can't make a playlist of podcast episodes...

• I'd love to be able to make a playlist of individual podcast episodes I find interesting to come back to and listen later (when I'm not pretending to be resident office DJ). But I discovered this mor...
  • illya
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 36 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Sort My Music Artists by Add Date

Hello! I love listening and adding new music to my spotify library. However, when I open my library I often have forgotten the name of the artist and want to sort by Add Date to see what new music I added. Is there a sort by Add Date feature and I am...

• Hello! I love listening and adding new music to my spotify library. However, when I open my library I often have forgotten the name of the artist and want to sort by Add Date to see what new music I ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing songs in playlist!

Hi! I have a playlist with 100 songs, I can see all of them in the desktop version but in my android eventhough I see a legend that says 100 songs I can only access half of them, please help! I'm paying for Premium!

• Hi! I have a playlist with 100 songs, I can see all of them in the desktop version but in my android eventhough I see a legend that says 100 songs I can only access half of them, please help! I'm pay...
  • TubularSteal
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes