Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Archiefs
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 14 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ToneBaloney
  • 17 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • liveqube
  • Casual Listener
  • 1148 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1148 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution liked songs don't appear in Liked Songs list on any platform

Plan: PremiumCountry: USADevice: MacBook Pro 2016 - Catalina 10.15.7 and Pixel 4 Android 11 My Question or IssueI have liked a bunch of songs using the heart button next to the song, but they don't appear in my Liked Songs list. The last song added t...

• Regular
  •   Plan: Premium Country: USA Device: MacBook Pro 2016 - Catalina 10.15.7 and Pixel 4 Android 11      My Question or Issue I have liked a bunch of songs using the heart...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Track doesn't play properly

I am not able to play the song "Sherlock Holmes" by Sparks on the album "Angst in my pants". It always crashes down, on my laptop as well as on my phone.

• Casual Listener
  • I am not able to play the song "Sherlock Holmes" by Sparks on the album "Angst in my pants". It always crashes down, on my laptop as well as on my phone.
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files not syncing from computer to iphone

PlanPremiumCountryUS Deviceiphone 7 and windows pc My Question or IssueI have 3 local files that I got onto my pc that play fine and have been downloaded fine on there. However I would also like to play them on my phone and they only show up as grey ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country US   Device iphone 7 and windows pc   My Question or Issue I have 3 local files that I got onto my pc that play fine and have been downloaded fine on there. Ho...
  • reine844
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    local files
    Local files for Spotify Mobile
    Local files not downloading
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

[Developer] disliked songs

I have been with Spotify Premium almost one year so I have a lot of songs. I have liked and disliked a lot. I have built 6 playlist and 1 time capsule that I play on a regular. When I'm listen to songs I'm feeling I like it. When I'm listening someth...

• Visitor
  • I have been with Spotify Premium almost one year so I have a lot of songs. I have liked and disliked a lot. I have built 6 playlist and 1 time capsule that I play on a regular. When I'm listen to son...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Developer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Reverse Playlist Order (New additions on top!) on App

Let us sort the playlist how we want: by date added for example. Scrolling all the way down on a 400 song playlist gets old. This would be a major quality of life improvement!

• Visitor
  • Let us sort the playlist how we want: by date added for example. Scrolling all the way down on a 400 song playlist gets old. This would be a major quality of life improvement!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Artists not saving on desktop app

PlanFreeDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueWhenever I follow an artist on the desktop app it saves to my artists library, but it doesn't sync up with the mobile app or the web player, and if I restart the app the artist is removed ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Device PC Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue Whenever I follow an artist on the desktop app it saves to my artists library, but it doesn't sync up with the mobi...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist

How many tracks can I add to the playlist?

• Casual Listener
  • How many tracks can I add to the playlist?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Beats per minute

This would be a welcome addition to the songs in your libraryPlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceGalaxyOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • This would be a welcome addition to the songs in your library Plan Premium Country USA Device Galaxy Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  
  • ktuli44
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

-

• -
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sorting albums by artist

When I sort albums by artist, the albums are grouped by artists. But I don't understand how each artist's list of albums is sorted, it seems to be completely random.

• Regular
  • When I sort albums by artist, the albums are grouped by artists. But I don't understand how each artist's list of albums is sorted, it seems to be completely random.
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs disappear

Please help PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 14.2 My Question or IssueHi guys, I am a fan of K-POP and J-POP. I usually use Spotify to listen Korean and Japanese songs. However I find out that after 8th Jan my account becomes w...

54BD420F-03ED-401E-9D04-7E4F0CB01547.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Please help😭😭   Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 14.2   My Question or Issue Hi guys, I am a fan of K-POP and J-POP. I usually use Spotify to lis...
  • yurabread
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist privacy

My friend made me a secret playlist and then I followed it and it's also private in my library (it doesn't appear in my profile or my friend's profile). does it appear to my followers in the listening activities?

• Visitor
  • My friend made me a secret playlist and then I followed it and it's also private in my library (it doesn't appear in my profile or my friend's profile).    does it appear to my followers ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • listening activity
    Privacy
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Playlist Folders

I have 50+ playlists which makes scrolling to find a specific one tedious sometimes. Searching is okay, but I would love to be able to make folders (for instance, I have maybe 8 playlists for Taylor Swift that could be grouped). The folders could jus...

• Visitor
  • I have 50+ playlists which makes scrolling to find a specific one tedious sometimes. Searching is okay, but I would love to be able to make folders (for instance, I have maybe 8 playlists for Taylor ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution playlist dissapeared

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy A71, Windows PVOperating SystemAndroid, Windows 10 My Question or Issueissue is that i had a playlist called "Outlaw" without " created by al0177 that had bunch of songs by Free Flow Flava and NKHO and many oth...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy A71, Windows PV Operating System Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue issue is that i had a playlist called "Outlaw" wit...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How finishing songs and/or switching playlists influences recommendations

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceiPhone, MacBook My Question or IssueI know skipping before 30 seconds counts as a 'thumbs down'. But I was wondering (in order to further optimise recommendations):- Is skipping before 30 seconds the same as playing...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device iPhone, MacBook   My Question or Issue I know skipping before 30 seconds counts as a 'thumbs down'. But I was wondering (in order to further optim...
  • red_robin
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution DIscover Weekly Not Updating

Premium memberUSAWindows 10 - current Spotify build Discover Weekly has not updated since Xmas. I am not in private mode and I have logged out and in of all devices. Still no refresh of music in the list. Any suggestions?

• Visitor
  • Premium member USA Windows 10 - current Spotify build   Discover Weekly has not updated since Xmas. I am not in private mode and I have logged out and in of all devices. Still no refresh of ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am unable to play liked songs

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice(iPhone 10, PC and LG TV appOperating System My Question or IssueI am unable to play my liked songs across any of my devices. I have over 14,000 in there, but I understood Liked songs is unlimited

• Plan Premium Country UK Device (iPhone 10, PC and LG TV app Operating System   My Question or Issue I am unable to play my liked songs across any of my devices. I have over 14,000 in th...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI Want to Remove This Place But I Cant Find. Please Help Me.

Adsız.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device PC Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I Want to Remove This Place But I Cant Find. Please Help Me.    
  • Novy
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks don't work

Why can't my friends listen to my added tracks in my playlist, and I can't listen to them on my computer, but I can't on my phone

• Visitor
  • Why can't my friends listen to my added tracks in my playlist, and I can't listen to them on my computer, but I can't on my phone
  • PDrew619
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Moving downloads to SD card failed, now library on phone is out of sync

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States of America DeviceLG G7 ThinQ LM-G710ULMOperating SystemAndroid 9 (Kernel 4.9.112) My Question or IssueI was in the middle of moving my downloads from my 64GB internal storage to my 128 GB SD card when I lost my data co...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States of America   Device LG G7 ThinQ LM-G710ULM Operating System Android 9 (Kernel 4.9.112)   My Question or Issue I was in the middle of moving my ...
  • Reaper_EXE
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes