Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily Drive gone?

Solved!

Daily Drive gone?

None of the below information is 

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Samsung Galaxy S8 & S10

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

Since today, the daily drive playlist is gone. Where is it?! It was the perfect mix of my favorite music and up to date news?!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there folks, 

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We've been informed by the relevant team that the issue has been fixed yesterday. 

Can you confirm if you can now see the Daily Drive available again? Let us know if this persists on your side. 

Thank you and take care! 

View solution in original post

24 Replies

I lost mine a couple of days ago. It seems to have been replaced by Your Daily Podcasts, which has no bearing on what I want to listen to.

I have the same issue. I was using Daily Drive since I am in home office nearly every day. Yesterday at noon it disapeared. And today it also seems that every news podcast in the daily podcast list disapeared only themed stuff is still there.

I have the same issue, the Daily Drive Playlist doesnt show, and the link to yesterday's Daily Drive only says [object Object] when opening in my Browser

Seems to have vanished as of the morning of 26/3/20 for myself and another Australian user. Not showing up for me in my iOS app or my Windows app.

Mine has disappeared this morning!

Really upsetting as it's been a great way to stay up to date while working from home. also discovered some great news podcasts because of it. 

I'm in Australia as well. 

FYI: Mine is back

where did you find it?

Its again available in "recently played" and "Made for you" along with 'Your Daily Podcasts'

I really love the Your Daily Drive playlist for the mix of customized music and especially the news bites.

Today, several times I tried to access Your Daily Drive from my phone and computer.

I have it downloaded on my phone, so I was surprised to see spotify app crash on my phone when I tried to bring it up. Several attempts afterward just result in a blank screen within the app.

When I try on my compute, I just get a loading icon. Can you please let me know how to bring the playlist back up? 

daily drive.png

looks like its back, thanks!

It's gone again!

Marked as solution

Hey there folks, 

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We've been informed by the relevant team that the issue has been fixed yesterday. 

Can you confirm if you can now see the Daily Drive available again? Let us know if this persists on your side. 

Thank you and take care! 

It's back. Thanks for such a quick response.

My issue (for quite some time now) is that while I am still able to access the daily drive, there are no news or podcasts in there.

This happens to me on:

Mac OSX 10.15.4 Spotify version: 1.1.33.569.gced9e0f5

Huawei Mate 9 Android: 9.1.0 Spotify 8.5.59.1137

(would've loved to open a new topic for this on my own, I just couldn't find the button to do so)

@Masterkraft might be worth commenting your country as well, as news and podcasts will be dependent on what country they are being sourced from. 

Country is Austria

Gone for me 1 Sept 2020

Hey there @gbrobo,

Welcome to the Community!

Could you try searching for 'Your Daily Drive' in the Search bar. If you see it in the search results, unfollow it. After that close the app, reopen it and search for it again. If you see it follow it back. 

Let us know how it goes. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have more questions.

Have a great day!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Searching the playlist doesnt show. Had friend share and says it was deleted. Please help!

Suggested posts