Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily Drive gone?

Solved!

Daily Drive gone?

None of the below information is 

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Samsung Galaxy S8 & S10

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

Since today, the daily drive playlist is gone. Where is it?! It was the perfect mix of my favorite music and up to date news?!

24 Replies

Hey there @LOC1991,

We're currently looking into this. Could you tell us when you first noticed that the playlist was gone?

Thanks

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Mine is gone as well. Disappeared around 17th of August.

I have been listening to Spotify for years and have never once seen the "Your Daily Drive" playlist created specifically for me. Instructions suggest searching for "Your Daily Drive", then if found, unfollow, then follow. It is unfortunate that there are several normal playlists created by Spotify users called "Your Daily Drive", none of which I follow.

Android, Canada 

Hey folks!

Thanks for reaching out about this here and welcome to the Community!

We just wanted to mention that right now, the Daily Drive playlist is only available in a few select countries and regions, but we hope to have it available in other countries soon!

We'd recommend heading here, if you'd like to keep tabs on when it will become available in your country. 

If you're in one of the countries where the playlist is rolled out, could you let us know if you're able to find it in the Commute/Travel genre in Browse?

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else you'd like to ask us.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, where is my daily drive playlist, why is it gone I am in the US and am a premium subscriber, I will be canceling my subscription if this is not corrected as the daily drive playlist is the only thing that makes spotify preferable to Pandora or Tidal both companies I would be more than happy to give my money instead of spotify if the issue isn't fixed immediately

Suggested posts