Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop][Playlists] Bring back playlist follower count to desktop

Solved!

[Desktop][Playlists] Bring back playlist follower count to desktop

So I updated my Spotify Desktop app today and 🌟POOF🌟 the playlist follower counts completely disappeared.  See image below for the empty spot in my life (blue for how I feel about this).

Why you take that away?  You so mean.

Upvote if you agree!

Screenshot 2020-12-12 183825.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @robert_joy,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community. We're happy to shed some light on the situation. 

If you're on the New Desktop Experience you should still be able to see the total follower count of a playlist:

tempsnip.png

In case you don't see this information, we recommend you try running a clean reinstall of the app and let us know if it's still missing after that?

If that's not what the app looks like on your end, it'd be great if you could send over some screenshots so we can take a closer look and see what's what.

Keep us posted! We’ll be happy to help further, just give us a shout 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

That was the trick @Xenia.  Thanks!  However the reinstall knocked out my friends feed so I can't see what my buddies are listening to anymore.  How do we fix that?!?

UPDATE:  NVM, I cleared Spotify cookies and that did the trick with the friend feed.  Thanks again!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @robert_joy,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community. We're happy to shed some light on the situation. 

If you're on the New Desktop Experience you should still be able to see the total follower count of a playlist:

tempsnip.png

In case you don't see this information, we recommend you try running a clean reinstall of the app and let us know if it's still missing after that?

If that's not what the app looks like on your end, it'd be great if you could send over some screenshots so we can take a closer look and see what's what.

Keep us posted! We’ll be happy to help further, just give us a shout 🙂

XeniaModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Marked as solution

That was the trick @Xenia.  Thanks!  However the reinstall knocked out my friends feed so I can't see what my buddies are listening to anymore.  How do we fix that?!?

UPDATE:  NVM, I cleared Spotify cookies and that did the trick with the friend feed.  Thanks again!

Hey @robert_joy,

Thanks for getting back to us 🙂

Glad to hear it worked out and everything is running smoothly again.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Stay safe!

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts