Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop][Your Library] Spotify Desktop version not showing all of my liked songs on laptop

[Desktop][Your Library] Spotify Desktop version not showing all of my liked songs on laptop

I have an incredibly strange issue that seems to be spanning my devices. So I recently switched from Apple Music and frankly it may just be the worst decision I've ever made. On top of all the issues I have with the layout of the phone application, one of my biggest gripes seems to be the difference between my different devices and what is on them. It seems on my laptop I don't have any of my liked songs besides local files, and it doesn't show what my friends are listening to, even though it does on my work PC. On top of this, the web player in browser refuses to load my playlists. I could solve this by just using my phone but I am trying to create a playlist and doing that on the phone is like getting a prostate exam with sandpaper. Is there any way to get my laptop on the same page as both my phone and work computer? I can't sit and make playlists at work so it would be great if it worked at home. I've tried a clean reinstall on PC and logging out on both the PC and my phone, no dice.

0 Replies

Suggested posts