Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloading podcast playlist

Downloading podcast playlist

Hi,

Hope someone can help, as I'm doing my nut with Spotify devs right now.

I have a playlist on Premium with lots of podcast episodes on. I wish to listen to these offline when commuting to work.

However, on mobile app, there is no option to download this playlist, although there is on other playlists with songs only. I've even added a single song onto my Podcast playlist, and this triggers the download button but only downloads the one song, and no Podcast episodes. As per the screenshot attached, the playlist does not even recognise there are podcast episodes added.

I really hope this is an easy fix; I've been with Spotify for getting on for a decade now but these issues are too common to justify the monthly price going forward. Yes I've installed / uninstalled the app, yes the app is updated as of an hour ago.

Thanks

Peter

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

Galaxy S3 Mini (latest updates for Spotify installed - should not be a device issue)

Operating System

Android 4.4.2

71709724_450707768877720_8569910685666902016_n.png
72413581_672629336592477_6413742772708179968_n.png
3 Replies

Hey there @BuryFan11,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

You mention that this happens after reinstalling the app. Just to confirm, have you tried the steps in this Spotify Answer for a thorough reinstallation?

If not, we'd recommend giving these a try to let us know how it goes.

If the issue persists after that, it'd be also helpful if you could try a different network connection to see if that helps.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply! If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Afternoon Katerina,

Thanks for your response,

The issue actually rectified that night. I'm ashamed to say that it was a case of my phone being a bit old; it's now working perfectly on a slightly newer Galaxy S5. I can only apologise for the names I called the Spotify Devs that evening!

For reference though, I did try the Clean Re-install (Android 6.0 and older) mentioned in your post.

Thanks

Peter

Hey again @BuryFan11,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

No worries, glad to hear all's working as it should once more!

If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to give us a shout - we'll be spotify:track:53HtNLb44SnjyPg7krQndI

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts