Country

Austria

Device

Galaxy S21 Ultra

Operating System

Android 12

App version

My Question or Issue

A few weeks ago the Enhance button appeared in my Liked Songs playlist, which is my main playlist. I never heard of it before, but used it and it was great.

A few days ago the Enhance button simply disappeared from this playlist, but it is still visible in some others, but not all. I also do not see it in any playlist in the Windows 10 version of Spotify (1.1.86.857.g3751ee08), but not sure if it should be available there in the first place.

A clean re-install of the app on Android has not resolved this and the issue also appears when using the app on another device. How can the Enhance button just disappear after having been available for some time and how can I get it back? I really enjoyed this feature.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Futonmushi,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

The Enhance button was being tested as a potential new feature and thus was available for only a short time.

As we continue to strive to improve the user experience on our platform, we hope to see this feature fully implemented soon, but we can't give an exact timeframe. Keep your app always up to date, so you don't miss out on any new features.

You can also have a look at this bigger thread, where we are gathering the feedback of the users for this test.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Futonmushi,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

The Enhance button was being tested as a potential new feature and thus was available for only a short time.

As we continue to strive to improve the user experience on our platform, we hope to see this feature fully implemented soon, but we can't give an exact timeframe. Keep your app always up to date, so you don't miss out on any new features.

You can also have a look at this bigger thread, where we are gathering the feedback of the users for this test.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I had the "enhanced" feature and used it on a playlist I made. Not the feature is not there and the playlist is still "enhanced" but I have no way to "unenhance" it.

Hi @MandiMonster!

Could you share the following info so we can investigate further:

• Your device's make, model and OS version
  • The version of Spotify you're running

If you're on Android, you might be part of an ongoing test we're running about Smart Shuffle, which replaces the Enhance feature. Feel free to check out this related thread and share your feedback.

In any case, a screenshot which shows how things look on your end would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi. I’m experiencing the same issue I had a playlist that was enhanced. My enhance button is done, but the playlist still has the enhanced songs and it says me and Spotify are the creators of the playlist. I’ve done a clean reinstall. Can this be fixed I would like the enhance button back. 

I too loved the enhanced feature. I hope my voice counts. Thanks

Suggested posts