Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to re like songs ive unliked?

How to re like songs ive unliked?

So this morning i didnt have my phone so i logged into spotify on my moms phone and when i was done listening i forgot to log out so when my mom got on spotify she thought i put those songs on her account and she unliked over 400 songs. how do i find these again and re like them?

1 Reply

Hi @tobbythecrazymess,

I'm sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation. As far as I'm aware, there is no way to identify or locate the songs that your mom has "unliked"; once a song is "unliked" (when the heart is deselected), it is removed from your "Liked Songs" playlist.

As my tastes change on the regular, I have come up with a system of managing my "Liked Songs" and keep an archive of the songs I've liked for each year. On the desktop app, on December 31st of each year, I will open my "Liked Songs" playlist, select each song, and create a new playlist that captures the songs I've liked that year, and then I remove the heart from all of them to start fresh the next morning. Further, I have one MEGA playlist that combines every single song I've ever liked. This way, I have preserved every song I've ever enjoyed.

You might be able to recover many of the songs you've liked by searching for the "Your Top Songs 2020" or 2021, 2017, 2018, etc. Spotify compiles the songs you've listen to most for each year and hopefully you can recover many of them that way. 

Feel free to reach back out if you have any other questions! Good luck!

-Jake

Liked Songs.png

Suggested posts