Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Spain

Device

All

Operating System

All

How to see again songs included in a playlist that have been disabled by multimedia rights reasons? Till now this songs appeared as disabled in the playlists, so although you couldn't play them, you know that they were there. But since a few days ago this songs simply dissappear which makes the playlist to change its contents. If I added a song to a playlist it is for some reason, and I don't want it to simply dissapear, because this make me fall into mistake when reviewing, making selections...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @zamorano400,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Make sure that the option Show unplayable songs is enabled within the app Settings menu.

If the option is toggled on and there are still some songs that aren't appearing at all, keep in mind that when a song is removed from Spotify, there's no guarantee that it'll be uploaded again, so it might get completely deleted and that's why you can't see them even greyed out.

We hope this clears things up. If you need anything else, give us a shout.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @zamorano400,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Make sure that the option Show unplayable songs is enabled within the app Settings menu.

If the option is toggled on and there are still some songs that aren't appearing at all, keep in mind that when a song is removed from Spotify, there's no guarantee that it'll be uploaded again, so it might get completely deleted and that's why you can't see them even greyed out.

We hope this clears things up. If you need anything else, give us a shout.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts