Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Not applicable
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JanneJeremias
  • Casual Listener
  • 85 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 85 replies
  • 36 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Kenny142
  • Visitor
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes

Solved!! Music Disapeared

Music that was once on my playlist disappeared and now can't be found with the search engine. The music is, Deep Forest - Deep Forest, from 1993.

• Regular
  • Music that was once on my playlist disappeared and now can't be found with the search engine. The music is, Deep Forest - Deep Forest, from 1993.
  • Juantj
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Album order

PlanPremiumCountryNew ZealandDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 Hi all. My albums are displaying out of order. I would like them sorted by artist then alphabetically, but instead they seem to be sorted by artist then randomly. See my pictures - it sh...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country New Zealand Device PC Operating System Windows 10   Hi all. My albums are displaying out of order. I would like them sorted by artist then alphabetically, but inste...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to download songs from pc on phone

I am trying to import a few songs into spotify on my phone but it does not let me download it ( i am premium). I have the setting turned on the playlist to be able to download and I have it set so i sync with desktop and still the songs do not get do...

• Visitor
  • I am trying to import a few songs into spotify on my phone but it does not let me download it ( i am premium). I have the setting turned on the playlist to be able to download and I have it set so i ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Personal files no longer available on phone

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy S10Operating SystemWindows 10 desktop - 1.1.40.508.gd5bc2931Latest Android as of August 2020, 8.5.73.824 My Question or IssueI successfully downloaded personal songs onto my phone.However, about a month ago t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy S10 Operating System Windows 10 desktop - 1.1.40.508.gd5bc2931 Latest Android as of August 2020, 8.5.73.824   My Question or Issue ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs greyed out on my desktop playlist, even though I have MP3s of them in my Local Files folder

Plan: Premium; Country: Australia; Device: Windows 10 PC / Samsung 10 + / iPadMy Question or IssueHi, about 60% of the songs in my main playlist are greyed out, despite the fact that I have mp3s of all of the songs in my Local files folder (please re...

• Plan: Premium; Country: Australia; Device: Windows 10 PC / Samsung 10 + / iPad My Question or Issue Hi, about 60% of the songs in my main playlist are greyed out, despite t...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My playlist isn't loading, can someone help?

My free spotify account never had this problem before. Some of my playlists work just fine but a couple are not. Whenever I click into those couple playlist it pops up "Something Went Wrong! Try Reloading the Page." So I reload and the same thing hap...

• Visitor
  • My free spotify account never had this problem before. Some of my playlists work just fine but a couple are not. Whenever I click into those couple playlist it pops up "Something Went Wrong! Try Relo...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist changed/corrupt

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the PlanPremiumCountrySWEDeviceWindows, Iphone & Android IssueI have a playlist which I have had since beta.Today when I started listening I noticed that songs were "added" 7 da...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the  Plan Premium Country SWE Device Windows, Iphone & Android   Issue I have a playlist which I have h...
  • The-Equalizer
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Liked songs won't sync between PC and mobile

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceiPhone 11 Pro Max, Windows 10Operating SystemiOS 13, Windows 10,1909 My Question or IssueI've been working home on my PC recently and did't use mobile app for about a month. Then I found that the songs I liked on PC don't s...

web player screenshot.png iOS screenshot.jpg PC screenshot.png
  • Regular
  • Plan Premium Country US   Device iPhone 11 Pro Max, Windows 10 Operating System iOS 13, Windows 10,1909   My Question or Issue I've been working home on my PC recently and did't ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Very weird Discover Weekly

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceSamsung Galaxy A5 2016Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi all, there is something quite weird with my new Discover Weekly. I usually got a selection of classic hard rock/classic rock/heavy metal and various ...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Italy Device Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi all, there is something quite weird with my new Discover Weekly. I us...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

[Android][Playlists] Add complete album to your playlist with one click

Provide an option to all songs of a particular Album to your playlist by one click. That is, let us add a complete album to our playlists with one click.

• Regular
  • Provide an option to all songs of a particular Album to your playlist by one click. That is, let us add a complete album to our playlists with one click.
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Old downloaded music

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHow do I find all my old downloaded music that I didn’t put into a playlist but is still down...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue How do ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Adding and Sinking My local Files To the Moble Device

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbo...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Submitting my radio station

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI would like to know how can I add my streaming radio station? My link is: http://streaming.l...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I would...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly - update Sunday instead Monday

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceAll devicesOperating SystemAll OS My Question or IssueI want save my current Discover Weekly to Playlist, but I faced problem - my Discover Weekly updated in Sunday instead Monday. I felling confusion and emptiness. For ...

• Plan Premium Country Russia Device All devices Operating System All OS   My Question or Issue I want save my current Discover Weekly to Playlist, but I faced problem - my Dis...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discover Weekly
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the option to Save to Other Storage?

Plan = PremiumCountry = USA Device = LG G7 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S Operating System = Android 9 and Android 6.0.1, respectively My Question or IssueWhy don't I have the option to save to external storage from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S but I have this ...

• Regular
  • Plan = Premium Country = USA   Device = LG G7 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S   Operating System = Android 9 and Android 6.0.1, respectively   My Question or Issue Why don't I ha...
  • DeloskyGA
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast not updating

One of my podcasts is not updating for new episodes - History This Week. It hasn't been updating for the past ~ 3 weeks. All of my other pods are working fine!PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceIphone 10 I think, but it also doesn't update on my laptop pl...

• Visitor
  • One of my podcasts is not updating for new episodes - History This Week.  It hasn't been updating for the past ~ 3 weeks. All of my other pods are working fine! Plan Free/Premium Country &nb...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution 10,000 song limit

After scouring the internet for information on this, I've decided to speak up about it, regardless of the threads that have been here before (all the way back to 2017!!). I honestly think (as many others do) that a 10,000 song cap is very limited and...

• Casual Listener
  • After scouring the internet for information on this, I've decided to speak up about it, regardless of the threads that have been here before (all the way back to 2017!!). I honestly think (as many ot...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 8 likes
  • cap
    limit
  • 8 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly playlist missing

Hey. A couple of weeks ago, it so happened that I lost my "Discover weekly" playlist, neither on my laptop, nor on my phone, nor on my desktop. what to do about it?PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceiPhone 6s/Desktop/LaptopOperating SystemiOS 13/Windows 1...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey. A couple of weeks ago, it so happened that I lost my "Discover weekly" playlist, neither on my laptop, nor on my phone, nor on my desktop. what to do about it? Plan Premium Country Russia D...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Doesn't wanna play song

DOESN'T WANNA LET ME PLAY A SONG ONLY A PREVIEWPlanFreeCountry SAIPAN,CNMI Device(iPhone 7, )Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue WHY DOESNT IT WANNA PLAY?

pt 2.jpg screen.jpg
  • Visitor
  • DOESN'T WANNA LET ME PLAY A SONG ONLY A PREVIEW Plan Free Country SAIPAN,CNMI   Device (iPhone 7, ) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some of my playlist disappeared and its not in recover playlist

so basically i go in my spotify but i noticed that i don't have the same amount as playlist (which i should mention are from my old profile that wouldn't let me sign in no matter how many password changes i did so i saved the albums on my new profile...

• Visitor
  • so basically i go in my spotify but i noticed that i don't have the same amount as playlist (which i should mention are from my old profile that wouldn't let me sign in no  matter how many passw...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes