Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Dave34556
  • 58 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Release Radar and Discover Weekly disappeared

PlanFreeCountry India DeviceiPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, Web Client, Macbook AirOperating SystemiOS 14 Beta, Android 10, Windows 10, MacOS Catalina My Question or IssueI cannot find Release Radar and Discover Weekly playlist on my profile. They...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country India   Device iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, Web Client, Macbook Air Operating System iOS 14 Beta, Android 10, Windows 10, MacOS Catalina   My Question or Is...
  • IshwinderSingh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Discover Weekly
    Discover weekly and Release Radar not available in India
    Release Radar
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

How can i to undo mistake add songs in a playlist?

Hi there,how can i undo add songs i added with a mistake from a playlist? PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, how can i undo add songs i added with a mistake from a playlist?     Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operatin...
  • Joel-M
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why won’t artists stay followed?

Premiumunited statesiPhone XriOS 13.5.1There’s certain artists that when I follow them and then close the app, they clear out and unfollow the next time I get on my mobile app. It doesn’t seem to affect the library on my laptop or my PS4. Is there an...

• Visitor
  • Premium united states iPhone Xr iOS 13.5.1 There’s certain artists that when I follow them and then close the app, they clear out and unfollow the next time I get on my mobile app. It doesn’t see...
  • Joel-M
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is there a 10k download limit per device?

It's especially difficult to understand when your primary competitor allows up to 100,000 downloads on a single device. Some people have a large music library, so why not let them download all of their songs? And don't tell me that only a "small port...

• Music Fan
  • It's especially difficult to understand when your primary competitor allows up to 100,000 downloads on a single device.   Some people have a large music library, so why not let them download a...
  • electricwizard
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist song order different than on desktop

In every music app when you sort songs in a playlist by "Artist" it does so first by artist, then groups them by album, and then by the order the song appears in the album. This is how it works on Spotify desktop, how it works everywhere else in the ...

• Casual Listener
  • In every music app when you sort songs in a playlist by "Artist" it does so first by artist, then groups them by album, and then by the order the song appears in the album. This is how it works on Sp...
  • dj_calc
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover weekly never appeared

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceiphone, macOperating System(iOS 13.6, macOS 15.5) My Question or IssueHi! I've subscribed to spotify premium about a month ago, but I still don't have discover weekly playlist. The web page https://www.spotify.com/ru-ru/...

• Plan Premium Country Russia Device iphone, mac Operating System (iOS 13.6, macOS 15.5)   My Question or Issue Hi! I've subscribed to spotify premium about a month ago, but I still don'...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Discover Weekly
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution One of my playlists will not stream from both my iPad nor my Galaxy Note 10 to Samsung TV and PS4

I can stream the playlist on my device and bluetooth but cannot cast it to another device. All of my other playlists function properly. This has been an ongoing issue for months.

• I can stream the playlist on my device and bluetooth but cannot cast it to another device. All of my other playlists function properly. This has been an ongoing issue for months.     
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Library only available offline

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 6SOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueVery curious as to other peoples' experience of this- when I am online, my library shows a seemingly random selection of albums that I have downloaded. In order to play an ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 6S Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Very curious as to other peoples' experience of this- when I am online, my library shows a seemi...
  • Drainface
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I can’t see the Albums that I liked and downloaded

PlanPremium CountryTurkey Device(iPhone X)Operating System(iOS 13.6) My Question or IssueI can not see all the albums that I liked and downloaded on my library. But now I can’t see them. When I search for the albums, they are still liked and download...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium  Country Turkey  Device (iPhone X) Operating System (iOS 13.6)   My Question or Issue I can not see all the albums that I liked and downloaded on my library. But...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums disappeared

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 6 and MacBook ProOperating SystemOS Catalina 10.15.5 My Question or IssueAll of my albums have disappeared from my library. I have hundreds of albums saved and they have all gone. The only thing that remains is my pla...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 6 and MacBook Pro Operating System OS Catalina 10.15.5   My Question or Issue All of my albums have disappeared from my library. I have hundr...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

[Discover weekly]

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceSamsung Galaxy A 70, PCOperating SystemAndroid 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueIt's playlist isappeared after two years of use and does not appear.

•   Plan Premium Country Russia Device Samsung Galaxy A 70, PC Operating System Android 10, Windows 10   My Question or Issue It's playlist isappeared after two years of use and do...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify put all my playlists into 1 folder!

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceIPHONE XSOperating SystemiOS 13.6 My Question or IssueI made a new folder a couple of days ago on my laptop. When i opened spotify on my phone, essentially all of my playlists went into that folder when i only added a few pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device IPHONE XS Operating System iOS 13.6   My Question or Issue I made a new folder a couple of days ago on my laptop. When i opened spotify on my phone, esse...
  • _wsaxyw9-3q2f
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly not updating

PlanPremium DuoCountrySerbiaDeviceiMac, iPhone XS, Chrome BrowserOperating SystemMojaveMy Question or Issue:First my Discover Weekly had disappeared from the "Made for You" section but I managed to find it and followed it (note: it's still not in my ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Serbia Device iMac, iPhone XS, Chrome Browser Operating System Mojave My Question or Issue: First my Discover Weekly had disappeared from the "Made for You" se...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Deleted songs still exist.

PlanFreeCountryAustraliaDeviceiPad 5Operating SystemiOS 13.5.1 My Question or IssueHello! There is an artist I like called Yu-utsu. They are known to delete their songs after making them for some strange reason. On their account it says they have no ...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Australia Device iPad 5 Operating System iOS 13.5.1   My Question or Issue Hello! There is an artist I like called Yu-utsu. They are known to delete their songs after...
  • StickyLegend
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly disappeared

I have been using Spotify since the official release in Russia. but there is still no this playlist. help me please PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceHuawei P smart Z STK-LX1Operating SystemAndroid 10My Question or Issuewhat do i need to do to fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using Spotify since the official release in Russia. but there is still no this playlist. help me please 😞 Plan Premium Country Russia Device Huawei P smart Z STK-LX1 Operating Sys...
  • Amadey
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Songs List is Different Length Depending on Sort Choice !

As of about a day ago (perhaps longer) I have noticed that a search of liked songs (at least 5000) gives different results depending on how they are ordered (using Mac Version). All of them seem to (?) appear and be listed if the ordering is by date....

• As of about a day ago (perhaps longer) I have noticed that a search of liked songs (at least 5000) gives different results depending on how they are ordered (using Mac Version). All of them seem to (...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ordering of Albums

This is not an urgent issue, but the order in which my albums is listed has changed. It’s still alphabetical, but bands with “the” in the title are now listed under “t” rather than under the first letter of the second word, and this annoys me to no e...

• Visitor
  • This is not an urgent issue, but the order in which my albums is listed has changed. It’s still alphabetical, but bands with “the” in the title are now listed under “t” rather than under the first le...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Playlists and albums not continuing after 1 song.

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DeviceAndroid phone and desktop PCOperating SystemAndroid. Windows 10. My Question or IssuePlaylists and albums have stopped continuing. Instead after 1 selected song ends I get random ambient tracks that are not similar t...

Spotify error.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia   Device Android phone and desktop PC Operating System Android. Windows 10.   My Question or Issue Playlists and albums have stopped continuing. In...
  • markyramone62
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't like some songs

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDevice Operating SystemWindows 10 Title is provocative. I added a folder from my "local files" but somes songs seem to be impossible to be added. I know that it's not possible to put DMR protected files but, believe me, some so...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Italy Device   Operating System Windows 10   Title is provocative. I added a folder from my "local files" but somes songs seem to be impossible to be a...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Saved albums/artists not showing on desktop but showing on mobile app

PlanPremiumCountryUSA Device(iPhone /Macbook Pro 2018)Operating System(iOS 10/iOS Mojave) My Question or Issue HelloAs of today almost all my saved albums/artist are gone in Spotify desktop but everything is still available on the mobile app. Also wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device (iPhone /Macbook Pro 2018) Operating System (iOS 10/iOS Mojave)   My Question or Issue   Hello As of today almost all my saved albums/art...
  • johnciamillo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes