Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Archiefs
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 14 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ToneBaloney
  • 17 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • liveqube
  • Casual Listener
  • 1148 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1148 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Artist no longer available?

Plan: PremiumCountry: AustriaDevice: Galaxy S7 Edge My Question or Issue: I have been listening to the audio books of "Rita Falk" from time to time. There were more than 10 books of this artist online. Suddenly I can't find the artist anymore, also a...

• Plan: Premium Country: Austria Device: Galaxy S7 Edge     My Question or Issue: I have been listening to the audio books of "Rita Falk" from time to time. There were more than 10...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    deleted
    Not Available
    rita falk
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Dislike button lost?

Hi, Due to some training at home I have played some of those tabata songs which are now annoyingly ruining my daily mixes. I've searched and found there should be a button to prevent an artist from playing in the daily mix, but can't seem to find it....

• Regular
  • Hi,   Due to some training at home I have played some of those tabata songs which are now annoyingly ruining my daily mixes. I've searched and found there should be a button to prevent an arti...
  • Joel-M
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution "Steal the base" By scatman john isnt available in my country

Back to the Minors is a american film and for some reason even though im in America i cant listen to the song. any help?

• Visitor
  • Back to the Minors is a american film and for some reason even though im in America i cant listen to the song. any help?  
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • scat singing
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Chick Corea Akoustic Band" disappeared

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceAllOperating SystemAll My Question or IssueThe album "Chick Corea Akoustic Band" disappeared. I cannot find it anymore in the search. It is still in my saved albums, but if I open it, almos all the songs are grayed out (s...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Italy Device All Operating System All   My Question or Issue The album "Chick Corea Akoustic Band" disappeared. I cannot find it anymore in the search. It is still...
  • Omri2
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Wrapped experience/playlist inaccuracy

My Question or IssueI’ve been unsatisfied with the last couple of results from Spotify’s Wrapped experience. I have a Last.fm account and considering Spotify is where I listen to all of my music, it’s pretty easy to clock the inaccuracy. I searched o...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I’ve been unsatisfied with the last couple of results from Spotify’s Wrapped experience. I have a Last.fm account and considering Spotify is where I listen to all of my music, i...
  • azevedopedro
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Now that we have unlimited likes, I can't play songs from my Liked Songs playlist

PlanPremiumCountry - USA Device(iPhone 11, iPad, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or IssueI now have over 40,000 liked songs, but I cannot play any from any device from the Liked Songs library. Help?

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country - USA   Device (iPhone 11, iPad, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue I now have over 40,000 liked songs, but I cannot play...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One Account Multiple Device, different problem

PlanPremiumCountryIndonesiaDevice(Macbook pro 2017, Samsung galaxy note 10, Samsung galaxy tab A8 2020)Operating System(Android 10, Mac OS Catalina) My Question or IssueIm premium family user,my account connect to my 3 device, smartphone, tablet & la...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Indonesia Device (Macbook pro 2017, Samsung galaxy note 10, Samsung galaxy tab A8 2020) Operating System (Android 10, Mac OS Catalina)   My Question or Issue Im pr...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All albums gone?

PlanPremiumCountry DevicehuaweiOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI was listening to some music and favourited a song, but there was a pop up that said my liked songs was full and that I needed to delete some. I went to do that, deleted 1 al...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country   Device huawei Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I was listening to some music and favourited a song, but there was a pop up that said ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My friend can't add songs to collab playlist even though she follows it and me

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceMobile android phone and chromebook laptopOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHow do i fix this my friend follow the collab playlist it says she can add songs but when she trie...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country United States Device Mobile android phone and chromebook laptop Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue How do i fix this...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I listen to music before going to bed, but now my no repeat and 2 daily mixes are with game OSTs

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueIs there any way to hear music anonymously? I usually listen to music before going to bed, but I don't want my playlist to be messed up by game OSTs

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Brazil Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Is there any way to hear music anonymously? I usually listen to music before going to b...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I empty the complete "My songs" list?

MoinHow can I empty the complete "My songs" list? No deleting each song individually! Someone hijacked my account and saved over 900 songs there.

• Visitor
  •   Moin How can I empty the complete "My songs" list? No deleting each song individually! Someone hijacked my account and saved over 900 songs there.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution One year of songs "liked" have vanished o_O

Plan : FamilyCountry France Device : iPhone SE (2016) and Macbook Pro 16"Operating System : Last ones, up to date. My Question or Issue Hi there, All the songs I've "liked" since last september have disappeared. That's... it.I don't think I've done a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan : Family Country France   Device : iPhone SE (2016) and Macbook Pro 16" Operating System : Last ones, up to date.   My Question or Issue   Hi there,   All...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Playlist Shuffle is extremely poor, but I found an external temporary solution

Everyone knows by now the state of Spotify's 'shuffle' and how it doesn't actually shuffle an entire playlist. When I discovered that was happening, I found this service that does everything right about shuffling. It provides different algorithms for...

• Casual Listener
  • Everyone knows by now the state of Spotify's 'shuffle' and how it doesn't actually shuffle an entire playlist. When I discovered that was happening, I found this service that does everythin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I recently played a playlist that I liked and now it's gone from my history

I recently played someone else's playlist from just browsing through random playlists from the search feed and I went to go find the playlist again... and it's gone from my recently played. Any way I could find the playlist again? I don't know the pe...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently played someone else's playlist from just browsing through random playlists from the search feed and I went to go find the playlist again... and it's gone from my recently played. Any way I...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Doesn't give me 30 minutes of ad-free music anymore

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceiPhone X My Question or IssueThe other day, I was listening to music and I got the ad that said to watch a video to get 30 minutes of ad-free music and I clicked no thanks because at the moment I was only going to play one mor...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device iPhone X   My Question or Issue The other day, I was listening to music and I got the ad that said to watch a video to get 30 minutes of ad-free music and I ...
  • hbwriley
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked. All Playlists Gone. Help!

Plan PremiumCountry US Device iPhone 8Operating System iOS 10 My Question or IssueMy account has been hacked and playlists are all gone. I tried to restore them but I couldn’t scroll back in time far enough. The hacks obviously came a long time ago. ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US   Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue My account has been hacked and playlists are all gone. I tried to restore them bu...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't listen to artist.

https://open.spotify.com/artist/0A7d0PJxaLO7CGI94ht6PX?si=IJTprdxkSU6Jey5lAkiZEgIn Ireland and I can't seem to listen to this artist. Have premium subscription but it won't let me. Why add artist I don't have access too. Grrr

• Visitor
  • https://open.spotify.com/artist/0A7d0PJxaLO7CGI94ht6PX?si=IJTprdxkSU6Jey5lAkiZEg In Ireland and I can't seem to listen to this artist. Have premium subscription but it won't let me. Why add artist I...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded (offline) songs not available in a different account on the same device.

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremium duoCountryRSADeviceSamsung note 5Operating SystemAndroid ??? My Question or IssueMy wife and I signed up for the duo pre...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium duo Country RSA Device Samsung note 5 Operating System And...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I Want To Complain

I really hope someone from Spotify sees this, and not just other users. First of all, I want to complain about being forced to post in a community. I find it ironic that I pay you for a service, yet when I have a problem I have to ask people who don'...

• Casual Listener
  • I really hope someone from Spotify sees this, and not just other users. First of all, I want to complain about being forced to post in a community. I find it ironic that I pay you for a service, yet ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • complaint
    disappearing
    service
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Spotify Desktop App Adds Its Own Songs

I believe I have a trial edition of the new Spotify desktop app, and the app keeps adding its own songs to my playlists without any way for me to remove it. This is extremely annoying. Is there any way to stop this?

• Visitor
  • I believe I have a trial edition of the new Spotify desktop app, and the app keeps adding its own songs to my playlists without any way for me to remove it. This is extremely annoying. Is there any w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes