Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cannot see the songs in my library on desktop application.

Solved!

I cannot see the songs in my library on desktop application.

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

Computer

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

There is a problem with the desktop version, I can't see my musics in my library on desktop application. My friends have the same issue, too. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @talihsizmeczup

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

We suggest running a clean reinstall of the Spotify desktop app on your device since this step makes sure you get the latest app version with all necessary features updated. Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall depending on the device in use.

Tip: Once you’ve performed the clean reinstall you'll need to re-download your offline music and podcasts. 

If the clean reinstall doesn't do the trick for you, send us a screenshot showing how this looks on your end. Just attach the image to your next response to us by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor. This way we can take a closer look at the issue. 

Hope this helps. We'll look out for your reply. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @talihsizmeczup

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

We suggest running a clean reinstall of the Spotify desktop app on your device since this step makes sure you get the latest app version with all necessary features updated. Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall depending on the device in use.

Tip: Once you’ve performed the clean reinstall you'll need to re-download your offline music and podcasts. 

If the clean reinstall doesn't do the trick for you, send us a screenshot showing how this looks on your end. Just attach the image to your next response to us by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor. This way we can take a closer look at the issue. 

Hope this helps. We'll look out for your reply. 

I also tried this steps before posting the problem here, but it didn't work until now. Thank you very much 🙂

Hey @talihsizmeczup,

Thanks for getting back to us 🙂

Glad to hear it worked out and you can enjoy your favorite jams again.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts