Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I don’t see my liked songs

Solved!

I don’t see my liked songs

Hello everyone,

I started using Spotify few days ago. So, I transferred my music from Apple Music to Spotify with Tune my music. I have a trouble. When I open any mixes of days, I see few liked songs, which I transferred from Apple Music, but when I open my library with liked songs, I can not see them. who knows how to change it?

A1D46C8D-9751-4DEF-807A-163D227724EA.png
8128CBF9-4325-4C9D-AD7B-819146EE9D22.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Arelav1012,

Welcome to the Community, help's here! 

We'd recommend you first try running a clean reinstall of the app on your mobile. This will make sure your Spotify gets refreshed to the most recent app version. 

Tip: Keep in mind that transferring music may take up to 48 hours for all changes to become visible. 

Since you have used third party service to transfer your music over it might be a good idea to contact their customer support, as they'll be able to give you more accurate info on what happened here. 

Meanwhile you can also try adding all your Liked Songs from Apple Music to a new playlist and transferring the playlist over to check if this would do the trick.

Keep us posted! We'll be here if you have any questions.

Have an awesome day!  

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Arelav1012,

Welcome to the Community, help's here! 

We'd recommend you first try running a clean reinstall of the app on your mobile. This will make sure your Spotify gets refreshed to the most recent app version. 

Tip: Keep in mind that transferring music may take up to 48 hours for all changes to become visible. 

Since you have used third party service to transfer your music over it might be a good idea to contact their customer support, as they'll be able to give you more accurate info on what happened here. 

Meanwhile you can also try adding all your Liked Songs from Apple Music to a new playlist and transferring the playlist over to check if this would do the trick.

Keep us posted! We'll be here if you have any questions.

Have an awesome day!  

Thank you for quick answer. That’s genius.

Suggested posts