Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Not applicable
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JanneJeremias
  • Casual Listener
  • 85 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 85 replies
  • 36 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Kenny142
  • Visitor
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes

Superuser Contribution My songs list / Meine Song Liste

Someone hijacked my account and saved over 900 songs in the "My songs list".How can I clear the complete "My Songs" list? Not the single deletion of each song! Previous advice was of no use!

• Visitor
  • Someone hijacked my account and saved over 900 songs in the "My songs list". How can I clear the complete "My Songs" list? Not the single deletion of each song! Previous advice was of no use!
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Remove recent playlist from home page ?

I have a few Spotify playlists showing on the Android app home page, and I'd like to remove them. How can I do that?Thanks! PlanFamily PremiumCountryFranceDeviceAndroid 10Operating SystemAndroid 10My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • I have a few Spotify playlists showing on the Android app home page, and I'd like to remove them. How can I do that? Thanks!   Plan Family Premium Country France Device Android 10 Opera...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant change my personal playlist cover

I have tried multiple times to change my personal playlist covers. I have checked that it is a JPG file and that it's over 300x300. Even though it all seems right I still can't change the covers. I have also tried to delete every program of Spotify o...

Skærmbillede 2020-09-19 kl. 23.00.13.png
  • Casual Listener
  •   I have tried multiple times to change my personal playlist covers. I have checked that it is a JPG file and that it's over 300x300. Even though it all seems right I still can't change the...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Youtube Music vs Spotify

On Youtube Music we have a My mix playlist, where we have several genres of music, some that I have already liked and others that he suggests to me.On Spotify, we have daily playlists, but I didn't find any playlist that mixes the genres. Is there su...

• Visitor
  • On Youtube Music we have a My mix playlist, where we have several genres of music, some that I have already liked and others that he suggests to me. On Spotify, we have daily playlists, but I didn't...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Some local files will not sync. Tried everything. Please help.

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 8, PCOperating SystemiOS 14, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHello all, Yesterday I went through some old memory cards and found some downloaded songs that unfortunately aren't on Spotify, so obviously, they'd have to ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 8, PC Operating System iOS 14, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello all,   Yesterday I went through some old memory cards and found some...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution JRE Podcast

I'm following the Joe Rogan Experience and I've ried to watch it since the launch but it doesn't work. I get neither sound nor video. I'm only using the desktop app on an iMac with the latest version of OS X but I've also tried the web player. Other ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm following the Joe Rogan Experience and I've ried to watch it since the launch but it doesn't work. I get neither sound nor video. I'm only using the desktop app on an iMac with the latest version...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Ghosts songs in playlist ?

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDevice(Galaxy Note 10+)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueIn a playlist (Eighties | 80's Ultimate Collection) by "Ghost" , when I listen, I have non listed (and non related) song playing between the listed songs of ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country France Device (Galaxy Note 10+) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue In a playlist (Eighties | 80's Ultimate Collection) by "Ghost" , when I listen, I...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Playlists] How dare you?

Thank you for offering a "Hide announcements" button for announcements of no interest to me even if I PAY for you to leave me alone and spare me your "ideas".So, this software is full of bugs (on mobile and desktop) but I still use it because it's th...

stupid.png
  • Thank you for offering a "Hide announcements" button for announcements of no interest to me even if I PAY for you to leave me alone and spare me your "ideas". So, this software is full of bugs (on m...
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Playlists] Find songs in big playlists

I have a playlist with over 1000 songs, if I hear a song in this playlist that I don't like anymore I will have to categorize from A-Z and then scroll through the entire playlist to find this song. Come on Spotify just make me able to lets say click ...

• Visitor
  • I have a playlist with over 1000 songs, if I hear a song in this playlist that I don't like anymore I will have to categorize from A-Z and then scroll through the entire playlist to find this song. C...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mixes a Still an Issue

Firstly, I couldn't post in 'Ongoing Issues', Spotify couldn't resolve the issue so I'm posting here. Approx. 12-months ago, I posted about this issue. Spotify said it was 'on their radar', but it has yet to be resolved: https://community.spotify.com...

• Music Fan
  • Firstly, I couldn't post in 'Ongoing Issues', Spotify couldn't resolve the issue so I'm posting here.    Approx. 12-months ago, I posted about this issue. Spotify said it was 'on their ra...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • dailymixes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

my music is gone on my playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountryU.S DeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issuei click on my playlist and my music was gone but I had jus made the playlist 5days ago and I was listening to to yesterday and I tried everything

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country U.S   Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue i click on my playlist and my music was gone but I had jus  made the playlist ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved music deleted

PremiumCountry Germany Device(iPhone 11)Operating System(iOS 14) My Question or IssueI subscribed Premium. After logging in all my music I saved lately is gone. There just songs from two years ago. My account is on the level from two years ago and i ...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Country Germany    Device (iPhone 11) Operating System (iOS 14)   My Question or Issue I subscribed Premium. After logging in all my music I saved lately is gone. The...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Download or print playlist song list

PlanPremiumCountryUS My Question or IssueI have some old playlists that I really don't need anymore, but I WOULD like to save them as a memento to the time that they represent in my life. So ideally, I'd like to simply export the Song Title and Artis...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US   My Question or Issue I have some old playlists that I really don't need anymore, but I WOULD like to save them as a memento to the time that they represent in m...
  • jnunemacher
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist doesn't continue from where it stopped

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceRedmi 8Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueEvery time when I play my liked songs playlist with shuffle off and not from the beginning, i.e. starting by some song in the middle of the playlist, after I stop l...

• Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Redmi 8 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Every time when I play my liked songs playlist with shuffle off and not from the be...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I go back to " Song radio based on ..." ? I cant seem to find it anywhere on the homepage..

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! adding a song

ive just moved to premium.....downloaded all my original playlists...... when i go to add a song to my old playlists like i always have...it only shows me a few of them... PlanPremiumCountryengland Device,(Samsung Galaxy 9, pc)Operating System(Window...

• Casual Listener
  • ive just moved to premium.....downloaded all my original playlists......                            when i go to add a song to my...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • adding songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Can I share music in a blog newsletter?

I want to write some holiday blog articles themed around holiday music. I'd like to know if I can link to these songs as a way "sharing the holiday spirit"? These emailed newsletters are for current client engagement and retention. So I'm not selling...

• I want to write some holiday blog articles themed around holiday music. I'd like to know if I can link to these songs as a way "sharing the holiday spirit"? These emailed newsletters are for current ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song is greyed and unremovable from liked songs

PlanPremiumCountryIsrael DeviceSamsung Galaxy s10 / DesktopOperating SystemAndroid / Windows My Question or IssueI have a greyed out song in my "liked songs" playlist, and it is unremoveable. I can't replace it, and it stucks my playlist whenever I g...

‏‏לכידה.PNG
  • Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Israel   Device Samsung Galaxy s10 / Desktop Operating System Android / Windows   My Question or Issue I have a greyed out song in my "liked songs" playlist,...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

backup playlist and cancelling account

hey all you internet dwellers, can I save all of my playlists here? https://rawgit.com/watsonbox/exportify/master/exportify.html fruthermore, if that is indeed how I do it, does that guarantee that I will be able to import my playlists back into my o...

• Gig Goer
  • hey all you internet dwellers,   can I save all of my playlists here?   https://rawgit.com/watsonbox/exportify/master/exportify.html   fruthermore, if that is indeed how I do it,...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffling liked songs of artist doesn’t show songs featured saved anymore?

Does anybody know why it doesn’t play music you have liked in the artist menu if they feature on a song like it used to? For example if I go to my Drake saved songs and hit shuffle under his artist menu it wouldn’t shuffle in like “Life is good” by F...

• Casual Listener
  • Does anybody know why it doesn’t play music you have liked in the artist menu if they feature on a song like it used to? For example if I go to my Drake saved songs and hit shuffle under his artist m...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes