Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

If you cancel and then reactivate an account will all your playlists/albums still be there?

If you cancel and then reactivate an account will all your playlists/albums still be there?

Hey,

During this troublesome time I am looking to cut back on costs and cancelling my spotify Family account but would reactivate it once I was back at work and being paid, does anyone know if I cancel and in 3/4 months time reactivate my account would all my playlists and downloaded albums still be there or would i be starting from scratch?

Thanks

5 Replies

Yeah, they are gonna be there. They are linked to the account  so there are no reason for them to go away. The account t still exist even though it's not premium

Thanks, So even if i cancel the account and come back it should all be there?

Hi there @helentma,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

The Premium family plan is created by one owner who invites their siblings with their own private accounts.

When a Premium account gets "downgraded" all the content in it gets saved (liked songs, playlists etc) how ever you loose all Premium features.

That means that your content will wait for you when you get back on the Premium account of any sort.

You can read all about the plan on this official info and support page.

I'm always around if you need further assistance 🙂

Hi,
Thank you for that, as I say im looking to cancel it not downgrade, will that be the same?

Hi @helentma,

Each member of the plan, including the owner, will have their accounts revert back to the previous account they had before recieving the invitation to join the plan.

That means that if you where regular Premium you'll have to cancel this account as well to avoid charges.

You can always visit your account overview page and view you current account status and check out your receipts.

However, as i mentioned, your created content using the Premium version will stay the same when you get back.

Let me know if there's anything else i can assist with 🙂

Suggested posts