Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

In Flames Clayman and Colony albums no more available since yesterday

Solved!

In Flames Clayman and Colony albums no more available since yesterday

Dear Spotify team,

since yesterday, the In Flames albums Clayman and Colony are no more available.

Is this a temporary issue or are they abandoned permanently?

BR

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

GUYYYYYS  THEY'RE BACK

Isembart_0-1581346244657.png

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Oh, now every album released before Sounds of a Playground Fading is no more available. :]

I've just noticed it that all songs from clayman had dissapeared from my playlist. Hope it's only an issue

Hey @Nenishio and @Isembart,

Just jumping in to confirm that the availability of music on Spotify is determined by the artists and their music label or distributors. 

For instance, some music is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others. Sometimes it might also happen that the album(s) or song(s) will be unavailable temporarily, and come back again later.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if we can help with this or anything else!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey Mario,

thank you for the explanation!

Is this a mechanism the publisher or artist is able to control from outside of the Spotify company in a self-sufficient way?

Or in other words:

For this specific case: Who can provide an accurate information on this being a permanent state or not?

The missing songs just disappear from my playlist without any notification ones triggered, so the benefit of using spotify to manage my music library becomes kind of questionable with such circumstances.

I put hours of work into painstakingly compiled playlists, so it's kind of a letdown.

Thank you!

Marked as solution

GUYYYYYS  THEY'RE BACK

Isembart_0-1581346244657.png

Suggested posts