Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is there ANY simple way to add multiple liked songs from an artist to a playlist at once?

Is there ANY simple way to add multiple liked songs from an artist to a playlist at once?

For example: I want to create a playlist. I want this playlist to include every song I have in my "Liked Songs" from Artist A and Artist B. I can go under either Artist and there's that place where every song of theirs that I have liked is already collected. Can I add all of those liked songs from that artist to the playlist at once? 

1 Reply

Hi @Dranixger!

The easiest way to do this would be through the desktop app. Just go to your Liked Songs and in the search bar to the right (you can also press CTRL + F to access it) and enter the artist's name - this would filter out the results so that only the artist's tracks are shown. From there you can simply select all by pressing CTRL + A and copy them into a new playlist.

An alternative way to view all saved songs from the artist is to their artist's page and click on the Liked Songs section on the right - note that this section also lists saved albums in addition to liked songs. Then, you can repeat the aforementioned process of selecting all the tracks and copying them into a new playlist.

Hope this info was helpful. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts